We stayed here three nights in February 2012, and thought it was excellent. The rooms were a good size, the bed was comfortable, and the walk to Disneyland was short. There were plenty of places to eat within walking distance too.
The hotel staff I dealt with were all very friendly, and the nightly rate was pretty reasonable.
I liked the fact that there were free-to-use computers in reception, the portacot / crib was free for our young son, and the room came with an easy to use coffee machine (my wife would have liked it if tea had been supplied for the machine as well, but in fairness you could buy this from the on-site shop).
The pool area was good too, although our son was a bit young to use most of it (he was 22 months at the time).
If we were to visit Disneyland again we'd definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an 8-minute walk from Disneyland Park, this non-smoking family resort hotel features Castaway Cove - A Watery Pirate Playground! With slides, drench bucket, water canons, jacuzzi, toddler's wading pool and more, Castaway Cove is a great place for your whole family to play together! Also nestled within the lush, park-like grounds is the family friendly Garden Pool! With free parking, fridges and internet- HoJo Anaheim is the perfect choice for your family adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel And Water Playground - Anaheim / Disneyland Park
- Howard Johnson Anaheim
- Howard Johnson Hotel Anaheim California
- Anaheim Howard Johnson