1,408 results
All reviews free parking aveda products hardwood floors minute walk keurig coffee maker cheesecake factory garden walk california pizza kitchen bubba gump holiday inn express within walking distance top floor would definitely stay here again disney fireworks cvs pharmacy front desk staff near disneyland
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I've never experience such kind staff, from the front desk to the restaurant. They were extremely helpful with anything I needed, for example offered to switch my room on the first night for a situation I didn't like, lent me a phone charger for my stay when mine died and gave me a free breakfast just because. I stayed for 4 nights and had a fantastic experience the entire time. The location was great too!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank monicaverma1468
Management T, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Wow! Thank you for your compliments on our Team! We hope you will stay with us again very soon.

Very Best Regards and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here when visiting Disneyland. The location is great, just 5-10 min walk the the entrance to the park. The hotel is clean and well kept and the staff friendly. There is a Walgreens and a CVS over the road and there are plenty of good restaurants nearby. Parking is free for hotel guests and there is a small pool that I did not use.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank David C

Thank you for your great review! Yes, we are located in the Heart of the Disneyland Resort and we are one of the last hotels that do not charge a daily parking fee. Guests can view Disney's spectacular seasonal fireworks display from our pool area.

Thank you again and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This is the 3rd Disneyland-area hotel I have stayed at in the last year. The styling of Hotel Indigo is trendy and cool. It is certainly not the closest hotel to the park entrance, but it is close enough to walk.

At first glance, Hotel Indigo looks like a fresh, new hotel with cool art and vibrant colors. Upon closer inspection it is pretty clear that the hotel is just a spruced-up budget motel. The walls are incredibly thin, and we could hear the people above us walking around late into the night. One afternoon I came back to the room for a nap but was kept awake by housekeeping vacuuming down the hall. It sounded like they were in the room with me.

On the plus side, the bathroom was luxurious. I loved the large, tiled-in shower and the higher-end fixtures. The linens were good quality and we were provided with plenty of towels.

For the price, Hotel Indigo is a nice place to stay in the Disneyland area. You pay basically what you'd pay at comparable area hotels for a nicer, upscale room. You sacrifice being closer to the parks and a continental breakfast. I recommend this hotel to people visiting Disneyland without children who are looking for a boutique hotel feel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Korrena C
Management T, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for your review of the Hotel Indigo Anaheim. I am glad you enjoyed our luxurious shower, shower head and hand shower. We have Aveda Spa Products. Thank you for recommending our hotel. Hope to see you soon!

Very Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here just for one night on our way home. We were given a massive room (2 queen beds, and a sofa bed)
The room was nice, modern and had lots of ammenities.
The restaurant served good food and the staff were all friendly and helpful.
Highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Sausages85

Thank you for your compliments on your experience at the Hotel Indigo Anaheim and our Chambers Bar & Bistro! We hope you will choose our hotel to be your home base on your next visit to California!

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stayed for 2 nights while visiting Disneyland the first weekend in December. Hotel Indigo was just a wonderful experience for the whole family. We arrived early and they let us park our car in the garage and pre-check in. The staff was incredible-nice, helpful. the rooms are very nice and super clean. We had breakfast in the morning and it was very good. I will stay again-

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Peachy411

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Family Disneyland Christmas Vacation at Hotel Indigo Anaheim. We offer complimentary daily parking. Thank you for your compliments on our Team's service and cleanliness of our facilities. I am glad you got a chance to dine at our Chambers Bar & Bistro. We have the best cooked-to-order breakfast entrees! We hope to see you again very soon.

Happy Holidays from our Team to your Family,