“Very good price, clean, convenient, family friendly!”

Best Western Plus Pavilions
Ranked #23 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 19 April 2017

My friend and I wanted to visit Disneyland and California Adventure without wanting to pay a fortune for the hotels around the area. We found this gem online and it's worth every penny! I actually was the one that booked this hotel under my credit card as I'm an AAA card holder (I think you save 10% if you're a card holder).

This Best Western was one of the best places I've stayed at for a BW property. The lobby was immaculate, very clean, had complimentary coffee/tea station, clean restroom. The staff that checked me in was actually sick and coughing, but I applaud her for showing up to work! She probably had allergies, thus I wasn't concerned about "catching germs" from her. We checked in at 8 am, but our room wasn't ready until 1230pm, thus we went next door to Denny's to have a great breakfast, then walked around Downtown Disney until it was time to check in. The walk to Disneyland/California Adventure was only about 2 blocks, or 10-15 mins. walk. Super easy to walk to as I saw a bunch of families (kids and grandparents) walking to the park. Thus, as long as you have legs, then you CAN walk to Disneyland!

Our room rate included complimentary breakfast from 7a-10am at Denny's next door (chosen from a special menu) for the two nights we stayed. Thus, every breakfast we were at Denny's and I loaded up on coffee and food. The hotel room was spacious, clean, had 2 queen beds, coffee/tea maker, small fridge, flat screen tv, shower with tub. The location of the hotel is in a safe area thus we felt comfortable walking from the theme park and back to the hotel at 1130-midnight time, without feeling as if we were going to get killed or abducted. Lol.

The room was very well insulated and as we were surrounded by families and small children, we never heard them at all. Our room was located on the second level, thus we didn't have anyone above us. There was also a very clean pool, however we didn't have time to utilize that. The BW was also located within walking distance to other restaurants in case you didn't always want to dine at Denny's.

Free wifi in the rooms was a plus and you didn't have to pay extra for that! The staff at check in and check out were wonderful. Very friendly, courteous, polite, capable of handling large volumes of people coming in at once. The hotel also offered a 2 Day Park Hopper tickets for cheaper than what you'd pay through Disney on their website or at the theme park gate, thus I appreciated that! Moving forward, the next time I visit Disneyland, I'd definitely stay here! Very affordable, great customer service, clean environment, newly remodeled, awesome location.

Thank you BW Pavilion for a great experience!

Room Tip: Rooms on second level are probably quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
bwpavilions, Manager at Best Western Plus Pavilions, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Thank you for taking time to leave us your comments regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 714-776-0140.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Clean property with remodeled rooms, large pool with spacious deck, quiet set off street, close to Disneyland, good restaurants, Gardenwalk, night life, short drive to beaches. Staff friendly and efficient. Tickets sold here cheaper than those from AAA.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpavilions, Manager at Best Western Plus Pavilions, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to leave us your comments.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We enjoyed this Best Western! It was very close to Disneyland and we walked to and from. The room was clean and well stocked with amenities. Staff was great, breakfast was satisfying and free parking!!! There was TV, a bath and shower, good lighting in the room and comfy beds. We will definitely stay here when coming back to Disneyland!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank U6861EMrachela

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments and for your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Anaheim.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Reasonable walk to Disneyland, great price and good accommodations. We stayed 6 nights and never had any issues. It looked like they were upgrading a lot of rooms too. Free breakfast at Denny's was a bonus!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with our property and for taking the time to leave us your comments. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Anaheim.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Where do I start! The minute I drove in I told to my self you made a mistake ! And guess what? I did! the front desk staff don't have a clue how to treat a costumer no smile or nothing! And then I didn't get the room I booked I asked for 2 queens and I got 2 doubles! And then they advertise for hot continental breakfast and all you get is 2 coupons for Denny's with very limited menu coffee eggs has-browns and and bacon that's it even if your party is more then 2 you only get 2 coupons! And then the rooms are very very small and have an weird odor and you can hear everything from the person next door!! And on top of that they have a construction going and all the noise I can't put in words I won't stay here again you can get a better hotel from de same price like Hyatt or Marriott!! This is more like a cheap motel type this is not a best western kind

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank alex a
bwpavilions, Manager at Best Western Plus Pavilions, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you for leaving us you comments regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. The hotel is remodeling a few rooms on the property during the hours of 9-5 and we do apologize if this was an inconvenience for you during your stay. We will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.