All reviews downtown disney parking lot denny's restaurant breakfast vouchers grab and go right next door denny s minute walk convenience store free parking bus stop comfortable beds would definitely stay here again across the street knotts berry yogurt hot tub
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Clean property with remodeled rooms, large pool with spacious deck, quiet set off street, close to Disneyland, good restaurants, Gardenwalk, night life, short drive to beaches. Staff friendly and efficient. Tickets sold here cheaper than those from AAA.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwpavilions, Manager at Best Western Plus Pavilions, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to leave us your comments.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We enjoyed this Best Western! It was very close to Disneyland and we walked to and from. The room was clean and well stocked with amenities. Staff was great, breakfast was satisfying and free parking!!! There was TV, a bath and shower, good lighting in the room and comfy beds. We will definitely stay here when coming back to Disneyland!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank U6861EMrachela

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments and for your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Anaheim.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Reasonable walk to Disneyland, great price and good accommodations. We stayed 6 nights and never had any issues. It looked like they were upgrading a lot of rooms too. Free breakfast at Denny's was a bonus!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with our property and for taking the time to leave us your comments. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Anaheim.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Where do I start! The minute I drove in I told to my self you made a mistake ! And guess what? I did! the front desk staff don't have a clue how to treat a costumer no smile or nothing! And then I didn't get the room I booked I asked for 2 queens and I got 2 doubles! And then they advertise for hot continental breakfast and all you get is 2 coupons for Denny's with very limited menu coffee eggs has-browns and and bacon that's it even if your party is more then 2 you only get 2 coupons! And then the rooms are very very small and have an weird odor and you can hear everything from the person next door!! And on top of that they have a construction going and all the noise I can't put in words I won't stay here again you can get a better hotel from de same price like Hyatt or Marriott!! This is more like a cheap motel type this is not a best western kind

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank alex a
bwpavilions, Manager at Best Western Plus Pavilions, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you for leaving us you comments regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. The hotel is remodeling a few rooms on the property during the hours of 9-5 and we do apologize if this was an inconvenience for you during your stay. We will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We just needed one night for a Dr appt at CHOC early the next day. This hotel was the cheapest in the area that still had a decent rating. We usually only stay at 5 star big name hotels/resorts, but didn't want to spend the money for this quick one night trip. I was really impressed with how nice this hotel was considering the price. I would stay again and perhaps try other best westerns in the future.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family