“we enjoyed our stay!!”

Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn
Ranked #24 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 26 April 2012

April 6-10, 2012 we stayed for Easter. My sister and her 8 year old and me and my 9 year old. The room was clean, great beds, comfortable and nice bathroom, there was a microwave and fridge, so that was nice!
Our door was hard to get the key to open since it's a much traveled area being so close to Disney but after a few tries it always worked!
The BREAKFAST WAS WONDERFUL!!! Pre made waffles, eggs and sausage links as well as cereal and yogurt, fruit, rolls, bagles and breads... juice's , coffee and tea... we enjoyed it and even took a few back to the room for snack time.
We also eat several times at the resturant next door that had pool side service.
The pools had one COL pool and one warm pool, a kiddie pool and two hottubs!!
For the price includes breakfast of a moderate property close to Disney...I'd recomend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank judy n
mrkukusa, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Let me start by thanking you for your review. I’m very pleased to hear that you had a great time here at the Stovall’s Inn. I do apologize if the door wasn’t working for you. I hope we were able to assist in this matter. Thanks for the compliment of the breakfast. That’s great that you were able to enjoy the pools and pool side service. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Overall this wasn't a bad place to stay especially for the location to Disney and the convention center and the price. However , the breakfast was nasty! The area was tiny for the amount of families. the food was the same everyday(cold square eggs, greasy sausage,and soggy waffles) out of most items most of the time and it was dirty. Trash over flowing, tables weren't wiped and floors were sticky and loaded with food. I understand they were busy but a quick clean isn't difficult. We ate there twice out of our five days. The pool was great. Fully stocked with towels ALL of the time and clean. Our room was nice, clean and fairly quiet.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank kkkjbj

Thank you for your review. I do apologize if the breakfast room was not kept up and the trash was full. I will let the breakfast staff know about this so they pay close attention to these details. I will also mention to them that the food was cold. That’s great that you did get a chance to enjoy the pools. I will let housekeeping know that they are doing a great job keeping the pools stocked up with towels. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

As a Best Western Plus I was expecting a little bit more. This was nice for a motel but as a Plus property I was expecting a lower end hotel.

The room was alright. Older furnishings and old box style television. We were on the third floor which was nice and helped cut down on the noise from the other guests. The floor was squeaky and every time we walked past the end of the bed the entire dresser/entertainment center shook. There was no closed but there was a wardrobe that was awkwardly placed in the room which made it nearly impossible to get to the mini fridge and microwave. The room and the property were clean.

The staff was very nice and helpful.

Easy walk to the parks.

Breakfast in the morning was very busy. The staff did their best to keep the eating area clean and well stocked but the guests made this job nearly impossible. Most did not clean their tables once finished and many were stuffing food into their bags and pockets to bring into the parks. Many people did not supervise their children at the buffet style service area which made for almost total chaos. Once again, not the fault of the property, but something to be aware of before going to breakfast.

Great location, nice staff, and mediocre room.

Room Tip: Get a floor higher up and near the rear of the property if possible.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WWPaci

Thank you for taking your time on the review. We appreciate your business. Part of our remodel is to change out the old TV's with new flat screens. We will try and be more efficient on attending the breakfast room. We hope when visiting the Anaheim area you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 15 April 2012

You really couldn't ask for anything much closer to Disneyland. You can see California Adventure right across the street, you could definitely walk if you wanted.
Honestly, I think it's overpriced as far as the actual accommodations and amenities. I didn't like having to pay for parking, but I understand why they have to charge. Room was clean-ish... there were some crumbs or something on the floor when we walked in, but the beds looked ok. They were kind of hard, but we were all so tired it didn't really matter.
Not sure if I would stay here again. I think I would rather pay 30 bucks more and stay at the Hilton Garden Inn or something, but it worked for a single night.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank sbsneetch28
mrkukusa, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thank you for your review. I will let housekeeping know to check the rooms more thoroughly and to make sure they are ready for our guest's to check in. We hope you give us another try to give you superior service. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2012

The rooms are a nice size and the beds are very comfortable. They have adjoining rooms for families, the front desk is very helpful.

Room Tip: you want to ask for a room away from the pool and road as motorcycles drive down frequently.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Ltiggertaz

Thank you for your review. We hope you have a great time. We appreciate your comments and I will let the front desk know that they were very helpful. We hope to see you soon!