1,474 results
All reviews across the street breakfast room tony romas free parking main entrance excellent location visiting disneyland free breakfast five minute walk third floor disneyland entrance yogurt right next door pool and hot tub air conditioner disney parks hot breakfast
Reviewed 11 December 2017

My sister was able to get three "free" nights for us to stay at this hotel using her husband's hotel points. It was a very nice hotel and the beds were so comfortable. Lots and lots of pillows! - although two of the pillows had "leftover" hair on them. The breakfast was great and served early enough so you can get a head start to go to Disneyland. Our room was clean when we returned from our day at the park. We did soak our feet in the Jacuzzi at night and I highly recommend that after walking all day. This hotel is directly across from Disneyland so you can even go back to your room and take a nap during the day if you want. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would choose this hotel again if I ever go back to Disneyland.

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor have no one above you so they are quieter.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Room was clean and spacious. Plumbing problems but was taken care of in a timely manner. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Walking distance to Disneyland. Breakfast was good with a variety of items to choose from.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great close hotel to Disneyland, right across the street. Great customer service and great snacks and WIFI. Breakfast buffet is free with stay. Very Tasty. Best part is free parking with stay. hotel is next to Dennys. Easy place to feed the family.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Love staying at best western! Have stayed here before the renovation happened and their renovations were awesome!

Upon arrival, the front desk was very nice and welcoming! I appreciate their willingness to accommodate my request as I initially booked a two queen room and asked for a one king size bed and hey helped me out no problem!

The hotel is close to Disney entrance, literally 2 or less minutes away!

Their free breakfast is amazing! Located on the third floor. Very large dining space for families.

Also appreciated their free parking and the fact that only guests can park on the lot. (I’ve stayed at places where they open it to outside vehicles and left us as guests to valet park our car.)

The only drawback I had was we were located directly below the dining area for breakfast and every morning from 6:30am to 10am you could hear every footstep and chairs moving, it was loud.

I would stay here again and again, but I’d request to be not directly below the dining area next time.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank coffeeandairplanes
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The front desk staff was great both at check in and out. Breakfast had lots of choices for every diet. Rooms clean and the bed was very comfortable. Almost across the street from Disneyland. Would definitely stay again.