5,035 results
All reviews food court convention center mix restaurant disney view huge hotel small food corner room self parking across the street disney parks gift shop visiting disneyland art bus near disneyland after a long day california adventure starbucks
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Been there many times on business trip and each time i was disappointed by service offered and especially the easy too much going attitude of the staff overall.
Main problem was the room card key which did not work in each of my stays and after a long way up to my room (busy elevators, extremely long hallways) i had to go down back and back again to magnetize my card and most of the times still did not work again and again. Each times, the receptionist Mechanically said the same thing (make sure to keep your card key away from your mobile phone) which was never the case. Expect long queues for elevators, breakfast, check-in, check-out and this is not a quiet hotel, lots, I mean lots of people in the lobby and everywhere...Location is great as well as the fitness center but that will be it.
My recommendation is to book this hotel at the last resort and only for it's location.
Room service fees are ridiculous with tonnes of taxes and on top of that it is closed from 2pm to 5pm(unseen before in a hotel from my side). Don t bother calling guest services from your room since they will pick up once in a blue moon. If you want to shower, plan ahead since hot water will kick in after 10 minutes (super environmental friendly!).
I could go on forever and the bottom line is if you are used to a descent and normal hotel service, don t bother with this hotel as you will be very disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hitchthehiker2000
Claudia S, Manager at Hilton Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear Hichem,
Thank you for your candid review on Trip Advisor. We apologize that you were not impressed with your stay at our hotel. I will share your feedback with our team so that we can continue to work with our staff and make adjustments to our services. I am glad that you are pleased with our location and that you enjoyed our health club. We thank you for deciding to stay with us. Please let us know if you visit our hotel again and we will gladly provide you with a complimentary day-pass to our health club!

Yours in service,
Claudia S.
Manager

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Stayed for 2 nights with the family. Since arrival, the hotel staff was very helpful. You can choose between valet parking or self parking which is much cheaper and can be billed to the room. Hotel lobby is in great shape and very grand and cozy. You won't get bored in the lobby. Plus, they have a small food court area with different fast food restaurants as well as a full size Starbucks right next to the reception area.

You also have a Disney booth next to the reception area to purchase park tickets and get all the info you need.

Rooms are comfy, beds are great. Bathroom is very small and old looking. Also A/C is very old and noisy.

Food is good, room service is fast.

Positive: Right next to Disney parks you just have to take a 5 minute bus that runs every 20 minutes. You also have a 24hrs CVS 2 blocks away. Staff at the hotel is amazing!

Cons: Old bathrooms, Old A/C Units

Room tip: Free wifi for Hhonors members, High floors get you a view of the Disney Parks
Reviewed 20 January 2016

The hotel is in an convenient location, close to Disneyland and lots of eating options. The lobby is vey nice. We got to the hotel very late and slept until check out so I didn't get a chance to explore the rest of the hotel. Our room was nice. We stayed in a room with veranda access which wasn't special. I wouldn't spend any extra for it. Our only complaint was the bathroom. It has a sliding door that doesn't give the occupant any sense of privacy. When we got home my kids told me neither of them wanted to go to the bathroom in it. And the shower didn't drain, by the time I was done in the shower I had water up to my ankles. I was even the firsts shower and in a hurry as we slept too late and check out time was fast approaching.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

The lobby of this hotel is very grand. There's a lot to do and see all in the one space. The hotel restaurant is just off the lobby (more later) and in the other direction is a Starbucks and a food court with a couple of sandwich places, a Sbarro and a burrito place. The hotel restaurant prices were in line with what I would expect in a Hilton in a city like Anaheim, and the food was quite good. The breakfast buffet had a really good variety of food.

The rooms were nice, clean and comfortable; just what I would expect out of a Hilton property. There wasn't anything spectacular, but I couldn't have asked for anything more out of the room. The high end of the water could be a bit hot. I guess that's the only complaint! Not much though.

Room tip: Only rooms that face directly north can see the Disney fireworks
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2016

I had a great deal with a SW airline package (airfare, 3 nights hotel, and midsize car for less than ($1200) for a family of 4. I picked the Hilton versus the other hotel options because I thought it was close to Disneyland. Let's just say it is not 2 blocks that some reviewers either on tripadvisor or yelp have mentioned. While it is walkable about 15 to 20 minutes from entrance to entrance, I would highly recommend the free shuttle you can catch from Disneyland parking lot which is close to the hotel (about 10 mintues). We didn't realize this walking there but certainly were glad we found out about it from a friend who is a annual ticket holder later that night as we were dealing with two tired kids.

The lobby area looks like it has been recently renovated with all the usual amenities such as a business center, restaurant, conference area, meeting rooms, Starbucks, gift shop..etc. I am not sure about wifi as I tried to get it at the restaurant but couldn't get free wifi there.

Speaking of wifi...you definitely have to pay if you want to use it in the rooms unless you are a hilton honors member which you have the option of signing up for if you don't mind give out your information.

Rooms were a decent size with nice beds. What I didn't care for was the bathroom. Very cramp and the shower liner was not long nor wide enough to prevent water getting all over the floor. I had to line the floor with towels to keep my kids from slipping after their showers.

Room tip: Ask from rooms away from the elevator (which I did) to eliminate or reduce the sounds of excited little ones running back and forth.
1  Thank lindalR4772QA