2,555 results
All reviews waffles bunk beds art bus free breakfast kids room room was clean family suite free parking separate room mickey mouse hot breakfast great room great place to stay fridge and microwave disney trip would stay here again near disneyland
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Stanford Inn & Suites is a great location for Disneyland (5 minutes of driving), many restaurants near by and easy to access some beaches areas. The hotel is super clean, fast internet, and helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana D, Director of Sales at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team works hard to ensure every guest has a pleasant stay and we are happy to know you did. We look forward to your future visits in hopes of giving you an even better experience! Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend :)

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Extremely rude and disrespectful front desk staff. She was short thin and had dark hair. No name tag and I understand why. Too busy to help us was playing around on computer for a good 5-10 min before helping us. There was no one else around and she didn’t even acknowledge us. We will not return and will tell others to avoid the place like the plague. And FYI we never have given a bad review before. This was the worst.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana D, Director of Sales at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to give each guest a pleasant visit. I sincerely apologize for the behavior your received from our front desk agent and will address this appropriately. We hope to provide a more positive experience to you and your family in the future. Thank you again for your time, have a wonderful week.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Nice stay. The rooms have a cute Disney appeal. Basic room but all hve fridge and microwave. Nothing fancy, but met our needs. The breakfast includes some hot items such as eggs, sausage, bacon and waffle irons are available. The staff was extremely kind and helpful during all of the stay. Pool is small.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana D, Director of Sales at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team works hard to ensure every guest has a pleasant stay and we are happy you enjoyed yours. Thank you again for your time, we look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed 13 July 2018

A couple of hooks behind the door to hang clothes in the bathroom would be great. Other than that, it was a great place. Nice spacious unit with bunk beds in a seperate room with its own bathroom. Would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team works hard to ensure every guest has a pleasant visit. We continuously seek ways to improve and your door hooks are a great idea. I will pitch that to our team. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Hotel has that old stinky hotel smell, and that’s never pleasant. Everything was pretty basic. Nothing really stood out to me. The reason we picked this hotel was the distance to the theme parks, free parking, and free hot breakfast. For the price, I will look a bit further for a much newer and cleaner hotel next time. Considering I still had to drive to the park and pay parking anyway.
I did like the fact that they have second bedroom options with bunk beds, for the kids.
Although it was nice to get a free hot breakfast every morning, a variety would have been nice. You eventually get tired of eating the same thing every single day. Also, the lady serving the egg, potatoes and sausage seemed bothered if I got 3 sausages (one for me and one for my kids). I also didn’t like the fact that housekeeping knocked on our door too early and woke us twice. I wish they waited a little longer.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ana D, Director of Sales at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team works hard to ensure every guest has a pleasant stay. I sincerely apologize for the experience you had with the room and the demeanor you received during breakfast. These issues will be addressed accordingly. We hope to gain your trust if you choose to stay with us in the future. I thank you again for your time and wish you a wonderful week :)