2,533 results
All reviews waffles bunk beds art bus room was clean kids room free breakfast family suite free parking separate room mickey mouse great room hot breakfast near disneyland fridge and microwave great place to stay the breakfast area would stay here again
Reviewed 2 February 2015

I decide to save some $ and stay here. Everything was good. Not a five star place, but I didn't expect that for the price. The room had Disney stuff on the walls which was a little weird for me but it was clean and people were friendly. No complaints.

Room Tip: If you have a choice, stay on the inside away from the street noise.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SHERRYC8402
Reviewed 29 January 2015

Rooms were clean, and decorated beautifully, family oriented, beds comfortable, service excellent, excellent hot breakfast, convenient and safe. Hotel staff very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Will definitely stay here again. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank Mom375
Reviewed 29 January 2015

I had stayed at one of Trip Advisor's highest rated hotels for our Disneyland trip last year. I decided to take a chance and save several hundred dollars by staying here. We were pleasantly surprised by just about everything. The kids loved the Disney decor, the adults liked the free HBO and wide channel selection.

PROS:
Great location - It is just a few minutes drive to Disneyland. It is on a nice street with lots of restaurants within walking distance.
Clean - The rooms we stayed in (2 queen room and a king room) were very new and everything was in excellent condition.
Breakfast - The free breakfast was much better than we had anticipated. We had waffles, a variety of juices, cereals, yogurt and pastries.
Value - Extremely good deal for the location, quality of rooms, free breakfast and parking.

CONS -
A little noisy - We had a room facing the outside street and you could hear the noisy trucks and talking people frequently. Request a room facing the inside parking. Also, we had second floor rooms, so we didn't hear any of our neighbors at all.

Room Tip: Second floor, facing the interior parking.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Jeffrey L
Reviewed 27 January 2015

I booked 5 rooms for my artists.
Great care was taken to make sure my guys were well taken of. The new owners have made a huge difference. They really enjoyed the breakfast choices.
We will go back for NAMM next year.
Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2015
3  Thank Heartofthewolf
Reviewed 25 January 2015

We walked to Disneyland twice while staying here. To be honest it is about 15 minutes and more like 30 with small children. However, we found the ART shuttle system to be very efficient and a decent price. This hotel was clean and comfortable. The breakfasts were great and had hot options. Pool was heated. The entire pool/hot tub area is very well-maintained. Staff were courteous and helpful. They allowed us to store our luggage prior to check-in. I would not stay anywhere else when visiting Disneyland!

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the back. It was a bit noisy (due to a marathon on the main street). It didn't really bother us, but if you're sensitive to noise I wouldn't stay close to the street.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family