Abby's Anaheimer Inn
US$ 204
US$ 148
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 202/night.

US$ 198
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
US$ 164
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 140
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 249
US$ 172
  • Restaurant
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 128
US$ 118
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 742
US$ 634
  • Pool
All reviewsdowntown disneycable channelsrefrigerator and microwavecomfortable roomchecking outmickey
Reviewed 11 April 2011

The online description and photos for this hotel are extremely misleading. The promise of newly remodeled rooms failed to say that this didn't apply to all the rooms. The attendant was unfriendly, unhospitable and uncooperative. Definitely not reminiscent of the "magical" disneyland experience. The beds were as comfortable as sleeping on the floor, there was cobwebs hanging from the ceilings and the room was full of mosquitos! The "breakfast" was a couple boxes of cereal and a pitcher of milk (no idea where it came from) and the front desk agent ran to the store to get a small package of cheap pastries at the last moment. The table was literally wedged between the bed and the window so that you had to climb across the bed in order to use it. They also advertised the purchase of Disneyland tickets however when I inquired they simply stated we dont have any, no reason or apology. I booked this through Ares travel and somewhere a miscommunication happened that I was unaware of in that they only had reservations for 2 adults, my itinerary confirmed my 4 children however they could not find that information and charged me an additional per day rate and I felt like I was being treated like a criminal. I would definitely not recommend this as a vacation stay but merely nothing better than a "truck stop" appeal if you dare.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Momto4boys247
Reviewed 1 January 2011

We stayed ABBY'S ANAHEIMER INN from Dec 24th - Dec 26th. Carpet was so dirty and smell, my kids hated to stay there. They supposed to serve breakfast but they gave only Denise for breakfast. So, people who don't eat sweet in the breakfast, didn't get anything. Mantainence guy speaks very loud on the phone and clean the hallway. You can hear from your room that someone speaking loudly.
I locked the bathroom one night around 10 pm, when i went to the front desk for the key, they tried to scare me that there is no key then mantainence guy came 30 min later and showed me an attitude in front of my family. I was so sad, i was almost lost my control. They charged me $25 for coffee pot got crack when i tried to make some coffee one morning. Even though the pot was very old. Hot coffee cracked the pot. It's not even my fault. The coffee make is 10 years old and the coffee maker shouldn't cost more than $10 if you buy from the store. But they charged me $25. I already disputed that charge. As soon as i came back at night at the hotel, i was sad.
i got the non smoking room but people used to smoke outside and we could smell from inside the room. There is a big hole even though door is closed.
i have really bad experience. I don't think any normal people should stay at this place with their family.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank ratan_ghosh
AbbysRS, Manager at Abby's Anaheimer Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2011

Dear Guest,
I regret that you had a poor experience at our hotel even though we had given you a complimentary upgrade to a deluxe room on your recent stay. Our property has been recently renovated and we uphold high standards. In an attempt to maintain standards at the hotel, we do have to enforce hotel policies such as damage charges, additional guest charges as in your stay. All our rooms are non smoking, however any guests that smoke inside the room are charged for doing so as in your case. We offer complimentary continental breakfast to our guests which includes croissants, danishes, cereal, milk, tea and coffee. Thank you for considering us for your stay.

Reviewed 2 November 2010

We booked this hotel last minute, and were especially interested in the location, close to Disney. The room was clean, recently remodeled, nothing too special, but nice. There is no parking fee, a major plus, and our 3 young children enjoyed the smallish swimming pool. staff was very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kurtsgal
Reviewed 12 October 2010

We booked a very last minute Disney trip and traveled with a large pet. Very difficult to find a pet-friendly hotel for a large breed. Found this hotel "next to Disney" for a solid value. Reasonable room, no parkling fee, within walking distance--sounds great right? We checked in to our room and found the carpeting to be absolutely filthy, a cracked toilet seat, no toilet paper holder and mismatched paint, scartches, chips all over the walls. No alarm clock and a TV with a built in VHS player (guess they don't make 'em like they used to). The walk to Disney was a 10+ minutes. The positives-the staff was truly friendly and made every effort to rectify some of the problems and the beds were fairly comfortable. We saw some other rooms being cleaned that looked like they had been totally renovated and likely worthy of a higher rating. We were told these rooms were for non-pet stays. Bottom line if you are traveling with pets expect a dated room with absolutely nasty carpeting-we refused to walk barefoot in the room and bathed our dog the first day home. If traveling without pets make sure you ask for a renovated room before booking. Overall 2 stars for the pet friendly but would have been 3 if the room had been in better shape.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JKKGG
Reviewed 14 August 2010

While you would not mistake the Abby's for the Westin Tokyo, for the dollar value I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Disney resort. With Disneyland being about a fifteen minute walk, ample parking, great internet service included it's hard to find criticism of this hotel. The staff was friendly and courteous, and even printed out our Disney ticket for free for which Disney would charge five doller per print. The A/C was cold, the room was spacious for two and even included a fridge and a microwave usually not found in other hotels at this rate.

Overall I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple