Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
  • Restaurant
US$ 130
US$ 97
  • Pool
Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
US$ 171
US$ 264
US$ 233
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 131
US$ 109
HolidayInn.com
US$ 680
US$ 609
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
All reviewsconvention centerfront deskfamily suiteminute walkparking lotbunk bedswithin walking distancestarbucks coffeeattending a conferencenice propertyart shuttlehousekeeping staffday passharbor blvdhotel restaurantnear disneylandfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed here a couple of times. The location is great relative to Disneyland, but the property and level of service does not hold a flame to the Anaheim Marriott behind it.

Starting with check-in, I was told right off the bat they would not honor my request for a 4pm check-out. As a Gold Elite member it is supposed to be guaranteed. However, this property uses a little exception for resort and convention properties. Realistically, this property is neither. It is somewhat close in proximity to the convention center, but there are many hotel properties that are directly adjacent to the convention center. This is not one.

On the plus side, I was told I could cancel my reservation without any penalty since they did not inform me of the non-accommodation until check-in. Surely, they could have done so via the app, by email, by text message, or with a phone call ahead of time. Nope; they wanted to let me get to their property first so that I would have fewer options and less time to make adjustments. Really, all this does is show what low level of service and concern they have for their guests.

The rooms are your standard Courtyard rooms. No frills, but acceptable. I've been on the third level both times I've stayed here. It sucks to be below rooms, because the construction did not account for foot fall. You get to hear the people above you walk, run, jump, hop, and dance. I guess if you have loud kids the foot fall would be the least of your concern.

The pool runs on the smaller side, but it is flanked by a kiddie wadding pool and a hot tub. It gets the job done for lounging around on warm days.

If I had to sum up this property and their service, I would say it's all average. It just doesn't stand out in any particular way.

Room Tip: Try to request a fourth floor room to avoid hearing foot fall
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Roger R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear howardhsu,

I want to start by thanking you for being a loyal Marriott Rewards Elite Member. I know it takes a lot of work and time away from home to achieve Elite status, so I want to make sure we extend our gratitude for your loyalty. With that said, I am sorry we failed to exceed your expectations. Being average is far from where we want to be in our guest's eyes. I apologize for the missed opportunities on our part to help make your stay exceptional. Please know that if you plan on visiting Anaheim again in the future I would love the opportunity to personally ensure your stay is far better than average.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed here in the past and always found it very pleasant. There are only two elevators and the one that is mainly used is super slow and small. However, the beds are comfy and the hotel is in a good location.

We are annual pass holders at Disneyland and stay in the area quite often. This trip was a little different for us. Our 8 year old son came down with a raging fever of 103.9 at about 11:00 p.m. on our second night. His fever was so high that we had to take him to the emergency room that night. Tiffany was extremely helpful in guiding me to the nearest ER. Upon our return from the hospital at 4:30 a.m. she immediately asked about my son and if there was anything she could do to provide further assistance. She was so sincere and sweet. I told her that my boy tested positive for the flu and we just needed him to rest.

The next morning the entire staff was so helpful! Cesar and Tiffany put together a little gift bag for my son to help him feel better. The Bistro crew gave me some fruit and coffee on the house to help me take care of my boy. The housekeeping staff has gone out of their way these past few days working around our schedule so my son and husband (who got sick the next day) could get as much rest as possible. Cesar and Tiffany have checked in with me everyday to see how they can help us. This definitely hasn’t been our best trip to Disneyland, but the staff at this hotel have made us feel cared for and welcome during a really tough time. The little extras like the coloring book that sent up to my son and allowing us to schedule house keeping were very helpful. I can’t say enough about Tiffany and Cesar and the housekeeping staff. So kind and sweet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MElena2

Dear MElena2,

Thank you so much for your kind review. As a fellow parent, I know how hard it is when your plans get derailed by your child getting sick. I'm just glad our team was able to come alongside you and help make the best of it. Our team sincerely cares about our guests and I'm always grateful when guests share stories like your own.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Courtyard hotel is very close to Disney land and the convention center. Nice property and well managed. Very close to so many restaurants and shops. The only downside is you need to pay 17 dollars for parking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Roger R, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anuj S,

Thank you for your review. Many guests visiting the Anaheim do not anticipate having to pay for parking, but like other high-demand markets such as downtown Los Angeles and downtown San Diego paid parking is the norm in the Disneyland Resort Area. I also want to note that the average parking fee in our area is $17-$19 per night, so we work to keep the price fair for our guests. I hope this information helps explain the parking fee and I look forward to welcoming you back to Anaheim in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have booked a several night stay at this property for my family's upcoming trip to Disneyland (two kids 4 and 5). I was so impressed with the personal email I got from Ms. T Baker, a Guest Service Agent at the property. She reached out weeks before our stay extending a warm welcome and asking if there was anything I needed. I asked Ms. Baker to extend our stay one night, and she did! It was so painless! It makes packing for our trip this weekend a little less stressful knowing we will be staying at a property with such great service....Thinking of you before you even arrive :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear GB W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review BEFORE YOU'VE EVEN ARRIVED! I want you to know that when we discussed sending out pre-arrival emails to our guests, Tiffany was all over it. She loves connecting with our guests, and as a Disney-lover she is a great reference for anyone travelling to the parks. I will make sure she reads your review and receives the praise she deserves.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here one night in December and loved it! Clean rooms, super comfy beds, and front desk associates were very friendly and helpful. It was close to the shuttle that takes you to/from Disneyland as well, so that's definitely another perk ;)

Stayed: December 2017

Thank you, thriftywifey, for your kind words. I am very happy to read that you loved your stay with us. I hope we get to welcome you back the next time you travel to Disneyland.