“bad service gross food”

Old Mexico
Ranked #645 of 939 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 February 2017

it said super buffet but when we went there was no buffet going like it already closed and they sat us down to order off the menu. my husband and nephew had Mexican food and my brother in law and myself had hamburgers. the Mexican food was out for about 15 minutes before our hamburgers were out. they were almost done when the burgers came out. They did not have very good tastes at all. brother in law had a burger that was supposed to have jalapenos on it and there was none on it. The cook was also the dishwasher. just nasty.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here after seeing an advertisement in a local paper, they had unbelievable loud music playing out of some dodgy sound system I could barely hear myself think. There was no one in there at all when we visited and I think the food had been sitting there all day decided not to finish our meals and left.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

I make a special trip to Old Mexico every time I'm in the Los Angeles area. They have a Mexican buffet with lots of options, plus a fixings bar and soft serve ice cream! I also like that the waitstaff brings fresh tortillas (corn or flour) to the table.

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

I've been coming here for years! Great food for the price! The service was questionable this time which just means no refills,etc...

1  Thank Frank E