See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I picked this hotel strictly for price and now I wish I spend a few more bucks and stayed somewhere.... Cleaner. Our room was old, smoky and dirty. We stayed in Anaheim for 2 nights and I am ashamed to say that I did not shower during those 2 days. The shower was disgusting. Little black hairs stuck on the walls, tub and curtains. The toilet tipped precariously forward when I sat on it. The faucet did not leak, but ran a steady stream of water our entire stay. Absolutely no way of turning it off. The thermostat on our loud AC didn't work. The bed was hard as a rock and the pillows were tinged yellow. The walls were splattered with a gooey substance. We almost did not return the 2nd night, but after a long day at Disneyland we didn't want to deal with moving. The only reason I gave two stars is because the staff was really nice and it was a 5 min Lyft from Disney.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I needed to do sharp turns to enter their parking, my car had scratches from hitting the curb. The parking spaces are too narrow. The room smelled of smoke and old wood walls showing wear and tear. Insects crawling on the floor. AC was very loud and I saw mildew from visible filter. The bath tub is old and untidy so is the shower curtain. The pillows are thin. Their coffee didnt taste good, I shared a cup with my wife because they ran out of coffee.
Stay away from room 108!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Very nice and clean room. Had to spend a few nights while on a business trip and got help and directions from the hosts. The room is fully equipped and really quiet. The hosts are very friendly. They gave me breakfast for the road!! Good vibes! I recommend it for sure!thank you guys see you again someday!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We paid for a room with a sofa bed and were told there would be sheets and a blanket for it when we came back. No sheets or blanket showed up and it was NOT a sofa bed. It was late and we were exhausted so I used a blanket we had packed to cover the couch for our son and ended up having our daughter sleep with us. The bathroom door doesn't close because it's so warped, maybe thanks to the fact that there's no working fan in the bathroom. The room smells like urine so we cleaned the bathroom with cleaning wipes we always carry and my husband went to the store for breakfast food and a room deodorizer spray. They have coffee for their free breakfast but we don't drink it so I was glad the room had a fridge. My son and daughter used the tv, which is why I gave it poor instead of terrible.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2017

The pictures are nothing to what the rooms are like. We walked in and were in shock to how gross it was inside that we didn't feel comfortable wanting to sleep in the bed with there blankets so we ended up using our own that we brought. Stains all over the walls, bed lamps everywhere, floors were nasty. There was mold or egg looking things I literally got up close and couldn't even tell what it was up in the closet of the bathroom and water smelt like poop. Long story short we ended leaving and booking a different hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017