“This is an above average Starbucks, nothing much to add”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #12 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Anaheim
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Starbucks has become a commodity and we all have pretty clear expectations, so the main question would a particular cafe turned out to be above or below. This one safely graded above average. There is good service, nice place and all typical Starbucks products present.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

What a rip-off it is when you go to a Starbucks and they charge $175 for a cup of java and then fill the cup only 3/4 full! This is what happened to me today at this location. When I complained the youing lady said "oh, sorry, some folks want less coffee so they can add cream."
Well, why didn't she ask me before she put any coffee into the cup? This location is poorly laid out, too, in that right as you go into the place, by the door, is where they hand out the coffee. To actually order, you have to go around the curb to the cash registers. Since I was looking where to go when I went in, two "regulars" dashed around me and got in the line first. This place is a bit of a disappointment.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Enjoyed breakfast there daily as my boys liked to try different pastries and coffee. I was excited they had the Pumpkin Scones as that is my favorite!

1  Thank ShireenH368
Reviewed 4 October 2012

The cashier was so friendly and chatted about his day, I was soooo tired but since he was so nice I rate this Starbucks very high.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

This is an excellent location. The empoyees are very friendly, outgoing and really make an effort to get to know you and go above and beyond with their service to make your experience pleasant, even when they know you are just in town for a few days! Highly recommend them! And the coffee and scones were first class too!