“Nice Tuna Melt”
Review of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich
Ranked #14 of 933 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: There is nothing complicated, we simply create our sandwiches with the finest ingredients and assemble them with care and consistency in our own unique way. We offer hot sandwiches, salads & wraps, fresh-baked goods & desserts, soups & breakfast.
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Located at the edge of Downtown Disney, and across from the Disneyland Hotel, The Earl of Sandwich proved to be a convenient spot to grab Lunch. As I passed it several times on my visit, I have to say that there seemed to be good times to drop in, but also very busy times too. I sort of timed my visit to coincide with a slower time.

With the nice weather, I was seated in the little al fresco dining area, and ordered the Tuna Melt w/ albacore tuna salad, Swiss cheese and mayonnaise. While I prefer a Tuna “steak” for my sandwiches, this salad was not bad. Too many, have an preponderance of onion, but this one did not. Tasty, and very fairly priced for being basically ON a Disney property.

Service was good and friendly, and I suppose my only complaint was that my table was a bit too far to the side, for great “people watching,” but what a tiny quibble.

Earl_Sandwich, Guest Relations Manager at Earl of Sandwich, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Great meal without Disney prices. We all liked our sandwiches and thought they were fresh. Lots of meat.

We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your meal with us at Earl of Sandwich! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon to find a new favorite!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

The sandwiches are good. A lot of variety and not very expensive. I found the overall quality to be quite good. The service was great 1 time and not great the second.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The sandwiches and salads are always good quality given the crowds they are trying to always serve. In comparison to many other Disneyland food spots, The Earl is reasonably priced. They need to be sure to keep an eye on the cleanliness of the table area per the Disney standards.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We ate here because the Rainforest Cafe was too busy for us as hungry as we all were. They have a good selection of a wide variety of salads, cold and hot sandwiches and fruits and desserts. Bit pricey, but isn't everything at Disneyland pricey?

Earl_Sandwich, Guest Relations Manager at Earl of Sandwich, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thank you for the positive review, as we always love feedback from our guests! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your meal at Earl of Sandwich and look forward to seeing you again soon!