“Lobster roll = Heaven”

Harbour Galley
Ranked #38 of 72 Quick Bites in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This place is located across from the Haunted Mansion as you are walking toward Splash Mountain. I stopped here because I was aware that they served a lobster roll and I definitely wanted to try it.

The menu is all seafood items - tuna salad sandwich, lobster roll, shrimp salad, tuna salad, lobster bisque, and clam chowder. Nothing for vegetarians here.

The lobster roll was priced higher than everything else at $14.99 and included homemade chips. I have never had a lobster roll before, but it was delicious! Seriously the best thing I have eaten in Disneyland. I don't like mayo, but it was so light that I didn't taste it. The lobster flavor came through prominently. The bun was slightly garlicky and perfectly paired with the lobster. The chips were awesome as well - the seasoning (Old Bay?) provided a unique flavor. The whole meal was very filling but didn't leave me with that heavy, tired feeling like you get after eating a cheeseburger meal.

I wish that they had ketchup at this location. You get a lot of chips, and they get dry after a while.

My partner ordered the clam chowder, which I tried. It was pretty bland and disappointing. I wouldn't recommend it.

There is seating in the front near where you order, as well as around the corner in the back (follow the "dock").

I give the service 3/5 because I stood at the ordering window for an unreasonable amount of time before anyone noticed me.

Even though the clam chowder was no good and the service was less than desirable, this place still gets a 5/5 for having one of the best foods in the park.

Date of visit: July 2016
4  Thank Laura D

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Love Harbour Galley , great bread bowls , Claim Chowder, Cheese and Broccoli or Chili , perfect on a cool night

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Cat D
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Totally hidden and thankfully not as busy as other clam chowder spots. Price good for clam chowder bowl, portion good, but few hours later friend and I had stomach issues. Weird bc we both agreed soup was pretty decent while we were eating.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank IV15
Reviewed 9 April 2016

A good pit stop option close to Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion. The lobster roll while pricey at sixteen bucks with tax was delicious and recommended. Makes a nice change from the usual theme park fayre.

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank pbh73
Reviewed 12 February 2016

Had never eaten here before and we've been to DL 5 times this past year. I was interested in trying the Lobster Nachos over at Cove Bar, but didn't think my 6 year old would be down for it, so I opted for Harbour Galley on account of their Lobster Roll (the boy really wanted one). Alas to his displeasure, it was more like a Lobster Salad roll, so he went for the Shrimp Salad, while I had no problem with a Lobster (salad) Roll. I loved it. Wasn't overly dressed with plenty of Lobster. The cajun chips were WAY too salty (as are most Disney potato options). My son picked at his salad based on his likes and what he didn't eat I easily polished off. The salad was quite substantial with plenty of shrimp and other goodies. The only slightly negative thing I could say about this place was a lack of seating. we sat under a tree across from it, but I like tables when I eat. I wish I wold have tried this place sooner.

Date of visit: February 2016