“amazing beignets”

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Loved their beignets, the New Orleans atmosphere, wrought iron balconies.Don't remember the food aside from the desert, but I'm sure it wasn't bad.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Our resort had recommended this place as being the best for Downtown Disney. I can't handle much spice but I figured they might have fried oysters/shrimp. They didn't and I ended up with a salad that was rather bland. The waiter did point out items that wouldn't be too spicey, but when they brought my salad, they said they made it with no spices. Maybe a little would have been OK but I wasn't given that option. Husband had a sandwich which he enjoyed. We were there for a late lunch (about 3pm), figuring that would be our main meal. We had iced tea (big bottle) and diet soda. Our bill was over $50, a bit pricey.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We had the shrimp and grits. It was great. The restaurant setting made you feel like you're in New Orleans. The best part was dessert - beignets and bread pudding. Yum.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

If you ever get a chance to go to the Jazz kitchen order the beef medallions they are fantastic.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

The service the food all excellent. I do not like Bell Pepper so always check to make sure it is not in a dish. After I asked the waitress to check, the manager came over and made sure that I was not allergic since some of their spices contained bell pepper, I explained it was just fresh. In all my years of going to restaurants I have never had one be so proactive and concerned.