“amazing beignets”

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 865 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Denver, Colorado
“amazing beignets”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Loved their beignets, the New Orleans atmosphere, wrought iron balconies.Don't remember the food aside from the desert, but I'm sure it wasn't bad.

Visited September 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Santa Clara, Utah
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Our resort had recommended this place as being the best for Downtown Disney. I can't handle much spice but I figured they might have fried oysters/shrimp. They didn't and I ended up with a salad that was rather bland. The waiter did point out items that wouldn't be too spicey, but when they brought my salad, they said they made it with no spices. Maybe a little would have been OK but I wasn't given that option. Husband had a sandwich which he enjoyed. We were there for a late lunch (about 3pm), figuring that would be our main meal. We had iced tea (big bottle) and diet soda. Our bill was over $50, a bit pricey.

• Visited April 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We had the shrimp and grits. It was great. The restaurant setting made you feel like you're in New Orleans. The best part was dessert - beignets and bread pudding. Yum.

• Visited May 2011
West Covina, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food ever!!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

If you ever get a chance to go to the Jazz kitchen order the beef medallions they are fantastic.

Santa Cruz, California
“Yum”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

The service the food all excellent. I do not like Bell Pepper so always check to make sure it is not in a dish. After I asked the waitress to check, the manager came over and made sure that I was not allergic since some of their spices contained bell pepper, I explained it was just fresh. In all my years of going to restaurants I have never had one be so proactive and concerned.

Visited January 2012