Like many previous reviewers, I also say ..... location .... location .... location ....!! We stayed here for eight days for our first trip to southern California and I am happy that we chose this hotel. Nothing could beat its location...... literally five minutes walking from Disneyland and California Adventure main gates. We also visited San Diego Zoo, Sea World, and Universal Studios with Southern California Gray Line sightseeing tours. The bus stop for Gray Line was also right in front of the hotel!! The sidewalk in front of the hotel is possibly one of best locations to see the fireworks every night!! The suite was clean overall, although I wish the floor could have been vacuumed, at least, once during our stay (I wish Martha Lopez didn't have her days off for the most part of our stay!! Thanks, Martha for your efficient cleaning job!!). Thanks for the free breakfast; staff at Captain Kidd's were friendly and efficient. Although choices are the same every morning but there were enough items on the menu and the items were fresh.
One other comment: the Management should overhaul the lock system on the doors; I had to get the card reprogrammed twice during our stay but could never open the door in one try, at times, we had to try 8-9 times before the lock would respond!!
Staff at the front desk were quite efficient for the most part, especially, Ken and Gaby who were extremely helpful in assisting me in getting the boarding pass the night before our departure. Thanks Ken!! Thanks Gaby!! We also had a wonderful conversation with the person at the gift shop. I wish the hotel had advertised the shop more effectively, especially to the effect that the gifts are much cheaper at the shop compared to the stores in Disneyland. We have stayed at Best Westerns at many other locations and compared to them I'll give the Park Place Inn 8.5 out of 10!! During our future visit to Anaheim, we would not hesitate to stay at Park Place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites is located at the pedestrian crosswalk for the "Happiest Place on Earth". We offer a gift shop, 24 -hour front desk, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Outdoor parking is also available for one vehicle per room, at nominal rate of $10 per night, with the benefit of parking up until 3:00 pm the day of departure. Start your morning off right with a complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in your room. Book a stay today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites for a magical and unforgettable trip to Disneyland(R)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite