Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites
US$ 200
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 156
HotelIndigo.com
US$ 178
US$ 174
  • Restaurant
US$ 182
US$ 170
Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 175
Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
  • Restaurant
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 121
US$ 224
Hotelpower.com
2,961 results
All reviewsacross the streetcaptain kiddsfree breakfastclosest hotelbagelsdisneyland entrancecan't beat the locationmain entranceperfect locationpull out sofavisiting disneylandafter a long daywould stay here againmid daywe've stayedthird floorhard boiled eggs
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Great hotel. Directly across the street from the entrance to Disneyland. Rooms were nice, comfy bed. Breakfast next door at captain kidds. Much better than average continental breakfast. Pool a little small, but good enough.

2  Thank DebDaveLuke
BWPLUSParkPlaceInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We appreciate your comments and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

We try and stay here everytime we're in Disneyland. Depending on rates. We were there from fri-tues(short trip for us as we usually go for 10 days) We got in kind of late and I had made a request to be close to the front and they met my request. The staff was professional and friendly. Room was spacious, clean and quiet (on second floor) The beds were very comfortable, as were the pillows!!! Bathroom was nice. Shower was pretty nice with tile surround and had a shower head that had multiple settings. Was more impressed this stay with the updates they've made so far to the rooms. Room had microwave, mini frig and large vanity type area for getting ready in the morning. Which I loved because there was plenty of room for our belongings. There was also a pull out sofa. Didn't feel so cramped in this room like last time. Had smaller room last time. Now onto breakfast. Breakfast has improved as they now offer new items such as waffles, sausage, croissants and egg patties. Which my husband and I really enjoyed (croissant with egg patty) because it was quick and easy to take into the park. We're not heavy breakfast people like a lot of people are, so this was perfect for us. They also have skim milk which I really appreciated because that's all I drink. They also have 2% milk, apple juice, orange juice, coffee, tea and Tillamuck yogurt. Along with apples and bananas. Thought I would be detailed as possible because I know that's what I look for when I read trip advisor Overall opinion was this was a great stay and we really enjoyed ourselves. Hopefully our next trip in Oct will be just as great as this one was considering we'll be staying for 9 nights. Would highly recommend this hotel.

12  Thank happydisneygirl

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I am extremely pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations especially since you are a repeat guest. We look forward to seeing you in October.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We liked this hotel because it was so close to the DL entrance. I think possibly closer than the Grand Californian. We had 2 queens and a sofabed. They were comfortable and the room was plenty big for a family of 4 or even 5. The sofa bed came in handy when one of my daughters got sick so the other one took the sofabed. The rooms are not fancy, but they are clean and there is a microwave, small refrigerator and very small coffee pot. The front desk folks were nice and there is a little gift shop which came in handy when we needed rain ponchos. Restaurants nearby include McDonalds, IHop, Tony Romas and Denny's. We didn't go for the free breakfast, so I can't say what that was like this time around. In the past, it consisted of off-brand cereal, pastries and hard boiled eggs (not our favorite breakfast). We were pleasantly surprised at the low noise level. We never heard our next door neighbors and only heard people walking to their rooms after the park closed (whisper people!) and some soft walking from the room above. The pool was tiny and not too appealing. Don't expect a resort experience here. Just a decent room in a super location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
13  Thank jtmom59

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. Please try our breakfast the next time you stay with us. It has now been upgraded to include Waffles, Scrambled Egg Patties, sausage and yogurt. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us once again. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

awesome location directly across the street from disney. comfy, clean rooms. very nice and accommodating customer service. breakfast not great but good enough... good for free! would definitely stay again if i was visiting disney.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank travelgal018

Thank you for writing a review of our property. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

The room and bathroom were very clean! This hotel is really across the street from Disneyland, that's priceless !! The continental breakfast was just okay, just enough to hold you over. I would definitely stay here again!!

3  Thank OnlyWan
BWPLUSParkPlaceInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. Unfortunately it sounds like you stayed with us just before we introduced the new breakfast items. We now serve waffles, egg patties, sausage links, yogurt, toast, croissants, danishes, muffins, cereals, oatmeal, fresh fruit, and juices, coffee, and milk. We look forward to seeing you again.