Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites
US$ 180
US$ 148
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 166
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

US$ 187
US$ 149
  • Restaurant
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 140
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 195
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 225/night.

US$ 120
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

Alpine Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 738
US$ 634
2,967 results
All reviewsacross the streetcaptain kiddsfree breakfastclosest hotelbagelsdisneyland entrancecan't beat the locationmain entranceperfect locationpull out sofavisiting disneylandafter a long daywould stay here againmid daywe've stayedthird floorhard boiled eggs
Reviewed 17 April 2012

awesome location directly across the street from disney. comfy, clean rooms. very nice and accommodating customer service. breakfast not great but good enough... good for free! would definitely stay again if i was visiting disney.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank travelgal018
BWPLUSParkPlaceInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Thank you for writing a review of our property. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

The room and bathroom were very clean! This hotel is really across the street from Disneyland, that's priceless !! The continental breakfast was just okay, just enough to hold you over. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank OnlyWan
BWPLUSParkPlaceInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. Unfortunately it sounds like you stayed with us just before we introduced the new breakfast items. We now serve waffles, egg patties, sausage links, yogurt, toast, croissants, danishes, muffins, cereals, oatmeal, fresh fruit, and juices, coffee, and milk. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

We stayed two nights with our family of four, during a trip to Disneyland. This hotel has a great location- directly across the street from the pedestrian entrance to Disneyland. The hotel is old, run down, and in need of a remodel. We did not eat at the adjacent restaurant for two reasons: The dinner looked to be a HORRIBLE buffet. We didn't want to risk eating it the night before a full day at Disneyland. We didn't eat the continental breakfast buffet, which is the upper level of the restaurant, because of the looks of dinner AND we wanted to get right to Disneyland.
Our first room was old and run down. Someone in an adjacent room was smoking pot, which made our room REAK. We were moved to another room down the hall. The manager apologized and reduced our rate for that night by half, which I appreciated. All in all, the location is great but nothing else. I don't think I would stay here again. This is the worst Best Western I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank fourofus04

I would like to thank you for taking time to write a review of our property. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you experienced due to an inconsiderate guest and the impression of our hotel it left with you. We did address the situation with that guest once you were moved to more comfortable accomodations and we located the source. As far as the restaurant next door, we only lease the upstairs for the breakfast and provide our own food. The breakfast we now serve includes egg patties, sausage links, waffles, toast, croissants, danish, muffins, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt and juices, coffee, and milk. Again I would like to apologize for your negative experience with us. I know it was inconvenient to have to move rooms, expecially with little ones in tow. We would really like you to stay with us again and experience a comfortable, relaxing stay with us. Please contact me here at the hotel if you would like to stay with us again. Our number is 714 776 4800

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Ok, great location but there are other hotes that are as close. Problem was Kelly. I guess everyone can have a bad day but leave it at home. I checked in and was very happy with the person who helped me. As soon as she said she had to talk to the manager Kelly leaned over and told her "no". I guess she could hear my request but did not say hello to me, say she was sorry, or even LOOK up at me. It was amazing. She was right there, right infront of me but could not be bothered to look up and say hello. I am not going to put up with being treated that way....I don't care if you are 5 steps closer to the Disneyland gate, it isn't worth it. Kelly needs "Disney" training.

Room Tip: Stay at one of the places next door or check in when Kelly is not there.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank Susanne M
BWPLUSParkPlaceInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

I am very sorry for that you had this experience. If I offended you in any way or my response or manner of response was perceived as inappropriate I do apologize. I do wish I knew what the incident is you are referencing and the details behind my response so I could address the situation and evaluate how I may be perceived. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel. We would like you to return to our hotel and experience our true service.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

We went with our family and were able to get rooms next to each other. We loved being able to walk across the street and go to disneyland, come back for a rest or nap for the kids, and then go back over later....all without looking for parking or waiting for a bus! We also got the little ones ready for bed and went outside of our room and watched the fireworks each night. This was definitely the place to stay.

There is also a continental breakfast available, but it's not great. The best part though, is that little kids just need cereal or yogurt, but I thought that they were going to have a hot breakfast by now. The adults were looking forward to that.

The staff was very nice and we didn't really have too much noise...and we were on the 1st level. One of the adults in our party got sick and the little store had just what he needed...again we didn't have to take our car!

I would say that this is definitely a place to stay for families. When my husband & I travel we usually want more of a hotel. I would say that this is very clean, the staff was very nice and made sure that we had whatever we needed.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank mamapapa49
BWPLUSParkPlaceInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I am sorry the upgraded breakfast met with some delays. While it will not be a full hot breakfast we will have some options available. We are currently testing various items to see which ones are preferred. Our breakfast will be fully upgraded by May. We look forward to seeing you again.