“Hole in the wall you need to try!”

OC Poultry & Rotisserie Market
Ranked #348 of 900 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 9
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Healthy
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Established in 2010Family owned and operated, we strive to use quality ingredients and prepare our foods fresh. With a variety of sandwiches, rice entrees, soups, and salads, we've made 100 reviews on Yelp and a section in the Orange County Register. We also have a small mini market, and an additional array of smoothies and iced drinks. A tremendous thanks to all of our fans and regulars for putting us out there!
Reviewed 29 September 2014

We have lunch here every now and then we just got back from lunch for three people it was $16.00 - you can't beat that. It's behind Puddles Car Wash on Ball & State College. The place is family owned and operated and the people are always in a great mood and very welcoming. They have terrific Banh mi (vietnamese) sandwiches. I get the chicken, my friends add the fried egg (I think most people do) I haven't tried the other dishes - I can only eat 1/2 my sandwich so if you can agree on one split it with a friend and you are eating on the CHEAP! Call ahead to order because it's usually crowded. There is limited seating so if you want to sit and have lunch better get there early (before noon) or you won't get a seat - today is monday and we had no problem by the time we left it was packed! They sell iced coffee, boba and smoothies too that everyone raves about.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

This restaurant can't be beat for a $5 lunch. Rotisserie checked bahn mi with chips and soda is the bomb! The sandwiches here are fantastic - fresh crunchy bread, nicely seasoned chicken and an assortment of pickled veggies. It's a great sandwich. Next time here I am going to buy one of their delicious-looking while chickens. Enjoy!

Reviewed 24 May 2012

Went here for dinner with the family. Brought take out back to the hotel. The chicken bahn mi and the lemongrass beef sandwiches were delicious and only about $4. Also got an order of spring rolls and a rotisserie chicken. The chicken is a bit pricey at $12, but organic and free range I believe. Would go here again.

Reviewed 8 November 2011

This is a small little market-like place, and it serves the sandwiches/wrap type foods with various meats which you can choose from. I had the chicken and it was good, but the greatest pleasure of this place is just sitting and watching all the activities which abound in the neighborhood. There are so vew places which can remind you of a European bistro where you can just sit and enjoy life passing by, but this is one. There is plenty of parking, and life can be fun.

1  Thank Fatbird1