Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
  • Restaurant
US$ 198
US$ 194
  • Pool
Hotel Pepper Tree(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 271
US$ 245
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 133
US$ 128
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfamily suiteright next dooracross the streetdining tableking bedpizza pressfifth floorminute walkhot tubwould stay here againrooftop poolcontinental breakfastmain entrancemimi's cafenightly fireworksgreat view of the fireworkscoffee table
Reviewed 22 April 2012

This is literally across the street from Disneyland and California Adventure, so the location is good, but if you have ever stayed at a Disney property (especially the California Grand Hotel), this location just doesn't come close to what you experience there. The room was average, the shower leaked, the bed was hard (which my husband prefers, I like a soft bed) and we had to wait to get checked into our room, but the staff was friendly and the price was right.

Room Tip: My husband and son watched the Disneyland fireworks display from the hotel and it wasn't as crowded.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank SirWillsMom
Reviewed 14 April 2012

We have stayed here previously and had no problems. We were not so fortunate this time. Whilst the rooms were satisfactory and the lady at the front desk was very accommodating I’m afraid it was all ruined due to one incident. We have a 13month son and as we were packing our car to leave there was an incident with other hotel guests. I wish to preface what I'm about to say with this hotel claims to be a "non smoking hotel", one of the reasons we chose it. My son was in his stroller as we were packing the car when a huge chunk of cigarette ash landed on his leg - I was horrified! When we looked up there were other hotel guests smoking on one of the higher level veranda. We said something to them with no avail so we approached the manager and he said he would do something about it. He went up & spoke to the guests and then came down to us and claimed that "it was ok because they had an ash tray". Even after confirming it was in fact a non smoking hotel, he made it clear that he was not going to do anything further. HOW IS USING AN ASHTRAY OK WHEN HOTEL POLICY HAS CLEARY BEEN STATED THAT IT IS A NON SMOKING HOTEL??!!! I am appalled by managements complete disregard for my child’s health & well being and will not stay again. For the record, when we closed our boot door it was covered in cigarette ash so I doubt very much that an ash tray was used. Very disappointing - If you have a family or dislike smoking DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
19  Thank tuffany
Reviewed 31 March 2012

This hotel is all about location. It is literally right accross the street from Disney. We had a "family suite" which had two queen beds and one king bed. The beds were extremely hard! Our room was right accross from the swimming pool which made it very noisy - had to call down one night as it was passed 10 pm and it was still very rowdy in the pool/hot tub. It was also very noisy in the early hours of the morning (generally starting around 6 am) as people with little kids would be running up and down the hallway! We also found that the front desk staff to be a little curt - no one even asked how our stay was when we checked in. The continental breakfast was definately not the best I have had either but it was something to put into your belly before you hit the park. I've paid the same for suites elsewhere and I have to say that the room and amenities certainly did not measure up to these other hotels. The only thing that this hotel really has going for it is the location.

Room Tip: Ensure that you ask NOT to be close to the pool if you wish to nap in the afternoon.
2  Thank EdmFam
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Let's face it, we stayed here because of the locaton. Very easy walk to Disneyland entrance. The room was clean, carpet was clean, grout in tub/shower and around toilet was clean with no mildew stains (I know I'm not the only one who checks these things out first thing). The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The mini-fridge, table and chairs allowed us to go to local Vons store and bring back our dinner.We stepped out onto the balcony and could actually see the Disneyland fireworks at night. The only thing that was a negative was that the two he-men in our family wished that there had been Discovery or History chanel added to the television selections. Will probably stay again because of the clean room and proximity to Disneyland.

2  Thank crismiss
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This hotel offers a family suite. I am not sure how many of them they have, but this room type was the perfect fit for my family of four. my teenaged kids are too big and too spoiled to share a queen bed anymore, and my wife and I are also too big and too spoiled to share a queen or double bed. Our family suite had a king sized bed in the main room, along with a sleeper sofa if needed. also a dining table, closet, "kitchen" with sink, small refridgerator, and microwave. there is also a desk and a flat screen t.v. in this room. It sounds like it would be crowded, but the room is huge, with plenty of room to move around and store your stuff. the adjoining room we called the kids room has 2 queen beds, a flat screen t.v. a closet, a couple of chairs and a table. this room is the one that has the bathroom attached. there was another refrigerator and microwave in this room as well. If you have ever stayed at any disney hotels in the past, you know that room size is an issue especially with 4 or more people. We never felt like we were too cramped in this room, and never heard the kids complain. When we go to disney, we usually do not spend too much time in the room, but with this size room we did actually use it more. we even ate dinner in our room one evening.
The room appeared to have been recently renovated. everything was clean and new looking, but not fancy. They were not going for any "wow factor" with the design and furnishings, but they were quite adequate. everything worked well in the room and we did not need to have any additional maintenance or service while we were there.
The beds were decidedly not top of the line, yet we all slept very well every night. I cant say if it was the extra room for everyone or maybe the beds were better than our first impressions.
Another great thing about this hotel is that it is located close to many places to eat. Mimis and MIllies are two family type restaurants right next door and there is a mcdonalds next door as well. there are more places to eat in some of the other hotels along this street and then Disneyland, Downtown Disney, and California Adventure are right across the street. less than a 5 minute walk.
We had a rental car the week we were there and parking at the Camelot was not free, but as a guest we had a spot every night guaranteed. the parking is not great as the spots are soooo close together. But most are very close to elevators and therefore I wont complain.
The camelot is easy to get in and out of by car with main highways just blocks away. I also saw many buses and shuttles dropping people off and picking them up, so I can assume that is easy also.
the Camelot offers a free continental breakfast every morning. We did not ever try it, but I saw many people eating in there every day, so I can only guess that it is decent.
I have taken my family to disneyland twice and have stayed in this general area. We all enjoyed our stay at the Camelot due to the family suite, the location right across from the parks, and close proximity to places to eat. I would definitely stay here again but only if a family suite was available. If the room size is not important to your family, I would still recommend this hotel for its location and convenience.

Room Tip: Family suite worth the money if more than a family of 4
9  Thank Jeffrey42_10