Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites
US$ 204
US$ 148
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

US$ 198
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
HotelIndigo.com
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 249
US$ 172
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

US$ 120
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 158/night.

US$ 212
US$ 149
US$ 742
US$ 634
  • Pool
All reviewsfamily suiteright next dooracross the streetdining tableking bedpizza pressfifth floorminute walkhot tubwould stay here againrooftop poolcontinental breakfastmain entrancenightly fireworksmimi's cafegreat view of the fireworkscoffee table
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This hotel offers a family suite. I am not sure how many of them they have, but this room type was the perfect fit for my family of four. my teenaged kids are too big and too spoiled to share a queen bed anymore, and my wife and I are also too big and too spoiled to share a queen or double bed. Our family suite had a king sized bed in the main room, along with a sleeper sofa if needed. also a dining table, closet, "kitchen" with sink, small refridgerator, and microwave. there is also a desk and a flat screen t.v. in this room. It sounds like it would be crowded, but the room is huge, with plenty of room to move around and store your stuff. the adjoining room we called the kids room has 2 queen beds, a flat screen t.v. a closet, a couple of chairs and a table. this room is the one that has the bathroom attached. there was another refrigerator and microwave in this room as well. If you have ever stayed at any disney hotels in the past, you know that room size is an issue especially with 4 or more people. We never felt like we were too cramped in this room, and never heard the kids complain. When we go to disney, we usually do not spend too much time in the room, but with this size room we did actually use it more. we even ate dinner in our room one evening.
The room appeared to have been recently renovated. everything was clean and new looking, but not fancy. They were not going for any "wow factor" with the design and furnishings, but they were quite adequate. everything worked well in the room and we did not need to have any additional maintenance or service while we were there.
The beds were decidedly not top of the line, yet we all slept very well every night. I cant say if it was the extra room for everyone or maybe the beds were better than our first impressions.
Another great thing about this hotel is that it is located close to many places to eat. Mimis and MIllies are two family type restaurants right next door and there is a mcdonalds next door as well. there are more places to eat in some of the other hotels along this street and then Disneyland, Downtown Disney, and California Adventure are right across the street. less than a 5 minute walk.
We had a rental car the week we were there and parking at the Camelot was not free, but as a guest we had a spot every night guaranteed. the parking is not great as the spots are soooo close together. But most are very close to elevators and therefore I wont complain.
The camelot is easy to get in and out of by car with main highways just blocks away. I also saw many buses and shuttles dropping people off and picking them up, so I can assume that is easy also.
the Camelot offers a free continental breakfast every morning. We did not ever try it, but I saw many people eating in there every day, so I can only guess that it is decent.
I have taken my family to disneyland twice and have stayed in this general area. We all enjoyed our stay at the Camelot due to the family suite, the location right across from the parks, and close proximity to places to eat. I would definitely stay here again but only if a family suite was available. If the room size is not important to your family, I would still recommend this hotel for its location and convenience.

Room Tip: Family suite worth the money if more than a family of 4
9  Thank Jeffrey42_10
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We ended up here because the Park Vue had no family suites 4 months before our trip. We travel with a toddler and she goes to bed pretty early, so we need a family suite. We stayed at the Park Vue last year on our first family trip to Disneyland, so that is our basis of comparison.

The location is great and right across from the main gate. Park Vue has the best location of all, but we can't really complain about walking a couple hundred feet extra when many resorts, including the Disneyland Hotel have much longer walks to enter the park, or you end up relying on shuttles.

As for the hotel, the rooms are pretty good. Our family suite was perfectly functional and it was nice to have a sink in the main room where we slept. Also nice to have a little fridge to use for leftovers, juices, etc. No complaints about the bed, but expectations aren't really that high.

The only real disappointment relative to Park Vue was the breakfast that was provided. Not much more than a continental breakfast. We knew this going in, so this wasn't a letdown or anything. But Park Vue offers a much more substantial breakfast and early dinner option. Offsetting this was the fact that McDonald's is right next door. We don't EVER eat there but for breakfast, we could get a pretty decent and moderately healthy oatmeal for breakfast.

All of that said, the Camelot is definitely a place where we would stay again for the great location and the family suite.

Room Tip: Family suites are great if you have kids and enjoy privacy.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Mundo867
Reviewed 23 March 2012

2 Adults & 1 child
Stayed here March 12-16, 2012

Pros:
- Good location. 7 minute walk to Disneyland main entrance
- Clean room with basics (mini fridge, microwave, 32 inch flat screen TV)
- McDonald's right beside hotel.
- Mini mart grocery store located at next hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Stayed on 2nd floor, middle of hotel...nice and quiet.

Cons:
- Parking fee is $10 daily
- Quarter of parking lot reserved for 'Valet' parking. If you can't find parking, you have to valet your car and pay a minimum $9. Not sure if this is 'on top' of the $10 nightly parking fee.
- You have to pay for 'internet' service.

All in all, it was an OK hotel to stay at. When you come to Anaheim to visit Disneyland, you're not there to stay in your hotel room the entire time. We were probably in our hotel room an average of 6-8 hours a night...just to sleep and get ready to go back out and go galivanting.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank L D
Reviewed 20 March 2012

The location is why you stay here. Right across the street from Disneyland, right next door to McDonald's. The quality of the rooms was better than I had expected. The exterior facilities look a bit run down, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that the rooms were clean and spacious. The suite was more than enough room for our family of six, though we could have used another bathroom.

The continental breakfast leaves a lot to be desired, I suppose, but it was fine for my family. We just wanted to grab coffee and donuts on our way to the park. Breakfast doesn't open until 7am, though, so don't plan on stopping by before an early Magic Morning.

I did have a negative experience one night with the laundry. There are only three washers and dryers, and one of each was out of order. Luckily a fellow guest warned me about the washer, but I didn't find out the dryer didn't heat until after I waited an hour for cold, wet clothes. That was a long, miserable night.

I also got charged for parking, even though I didn't have a car. The mistake was cleared up over the phone, but still an unnecessary hassle.

I would stay there again. It's the kind of place you can definitely make the best of if you know what to expect. But it also has the potential to be disappointing if you don't.

Room Tip: Pool is on level four, and the hotel is a block long, so request a room closer to the front if you don't want to walk, closer to the back if you want fewer people walking past you.
2  Thank Adam L
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Close to Disneyland and everything you need. Staff are great and the rooms are very nice. I would recommend this place to anyone especially families.
I stayed here 7 years ago and it was good then also called Park Inn and Suites then......but still a great place to stay and right next to McDonalds !!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends