2,428 results
All reviews honda center angels stadium mickey mouse pancakes across the street ducks game bacon or sausage free parking free breakfast bagels art shuttle hot breakfast orange county short drive front desk staff comfortable beds wonderful hotel fresh fruit
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I was warmly welcomed at the front desk and check-in was made easy. Parking is also a breeze while getting to the location for the first time. I was gifted a complimentary goodies bag that had popcorn and two water bottles because I had booked with my Expedia Rewards points. The room itself was very spacious and clean. Safe, fridge, mulitples plugs, TV were all part of the amenities of the room. I also got a complimentary breakfast, it was tasty. Eggs, diced potatoes and sausage. There are also a wide vareity of fruit selections, as well as bread. Overall, I truly enjoyed my stay, as I was there for a networking event taking place at Angel Stadium, which was a 10 minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Hovifi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review informing others of your recent stay. Providing an exceptional guest experience is our top priority and I am thrilled we were able to do just that during your stay. The compliments you have shared regarding our accommodations, premium amenities, and our attentive service are greatly appreciated. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stayed with family in 3 rooms to go to a show at the Honda Center. This is the best-located hotel to the center, literally just across the street! I stayed here a few times and always very pleased with the way the place is run. Great team and very helpful. Check in was fast and the rooms are neat and clean. Always a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear eltooth1,

Thank you kindly for your candid review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your recent stay at Ayres Hotel Anaheim as well as the optimal location of our hotel. Thank you for the feedback you have provided and for choosing Ayres Hotels time and time again. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

From the kind and efficient reception to the spacious, comfortable, clean room to the tasty complimentary breakfast; this place delivers. My only suggestion for improvement would be to replace the disposable cups in the room with real mugs, cups, wineglasses(?) I look forward to returning when I am in the area next.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear sudaki2016,

Thank you kindly for your candid review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at Ayres Hotel Anaheim. We truly appreciate your compliments regarding our attentive team members, comfortable accommodations, and premium amenities. The concerns and the suggestions you have shared are greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over Labor Day Weekend. Let me just say, everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations. From the friendly Front Desk staff to the beautiful decor. Our room was very clean and spacious. We definitely recommend everyone to stay at this beautiful hotel. Whether you’re attending an event at the Honda Center or just in the area visiting. The Ayres Hotel will out do any hotel you’ve ever stayed at. We will definitely be returning here next time we need a hotel in Anaheim.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Alessandra G,

Thank you for the fantastic review of our hotel! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and greatly appreciate the feedback you have provided. Thank you for your compliments regarding our attentive team members, comfortable accommodations, and cleanliness. Your recommendations regarding our hotel are greatly appreciated and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and it's great to see that everything is the same. Customer service is great and the rooms are clean and spacious. Laundry in hotel is very handy. Great location with the ART bus stopping right at the hotel, you can take this to Disneyland. Train station also within walking distance. We also walked to Century Cinemas, less than 15 minutes walk. Few food options around, but not a lot. Wifi is free and good. We love the breakfast buffet and the chef is great. Only downside is that staff were not able to give us a proper schedule for the ART bus, we ended up waiting an hour for the bus. Overall, we had a good stay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Kraz2013,

Thank you kindly for your amazing rating and review of our hotel! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at Ayres Hotel Anaheim. We strive to provide an exceptional guest experience and I am proud to see that we did just that during your stay. Thank you for your compliments regarding our attentive team members, comfortable accommodations, and our premium amenities.