Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area
US$ 180
US$ 148
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 166
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 140
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 171/night.

US$ 233
US$ 149
  • Restaurant
US$ 128
US$ 117
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 158/night.

Anaheim Marriott(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 195
  • Restaurant
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
Alpine Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 726
US$ 634
1,159 results
All reviewsburger theoryfront deskkids eat freeanaheim resortbreakfast and dinnerwould stay here againart busfree parkinggift shopstayed at this hotel for nightshot tubshuttle busshuttle serviceday passangels stadiumvisiting disneylandnice pool
Reviewed 26 January 2015

We just spent 3 days at this place. First, we arrived late at night, everyone was tired, no bellboys to help with luggage. Once we got in the room, we asked for a cot. The cot was delivered nice and on time but without sheets and blankets. The housekeeper came back with an adult size pillow and an adult size blanket. Just one! not even a sheet! And there are no more sheets in the closet so she had to come back with another adult size blanket. The next morning, the place was evacuated due to a fire alarm that someone activated. We never heard anything until a pitchy noise followed by the voice of the manager said that they were investigating the incident. Five minutes later, the same pitchy noise saying that everything was fine. We tried to have a shower then and there was not hot water. This delayed us an hour of our planned schedule. We went for some breakfast in the hotel. The staff is really nice but the food not so much. I asked my husband to put the passports and our jewelry on the safety box and he replied that it was not working. I thought: this must be a joke. We called the maintenance guy, he showed up and asked us if we had done something to the safety box. I said no, he checked it and it was in fact not working because it needed new batteries. The next day we left to Disney and it was raining most of the day, so what you expect after a long wet day is to have a nice hot shower but guess what? the hot water system was not working again! It was not fixed that night and I realised that the syringe for my daughters medicine was missing, so I think the housekeeper put it in the bin. I went to speak to the manager and explained the hot water problem and he just replied: There are a lot of rooms with the same problem! I was thinking what? I didnt care what was going on in other rooms! Then, I explained about the syringe and his solution was a terrible map (my husband got lost) to find a chemist shop that he never found. He offered us a free breakfast. Yes, a free breakfast for all the annoyance! We did not have any other problem until we went to check out and the receptionist tried to charge us for the free breakfast! We will never stay at this place again. Is not even that cheap! We stayed a few hours in Days Inn at the airport to kill some hours before our connecting flight and I can say it was much better!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank fabhoff
Richard S, Manager at Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2015

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very sorry that we failed to meet your expectations on a number of levels. I will share your concerns at our next department head meeting so we can learn and grow from it. I am confident we can overcome these deficiencies and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2015

This is a very good hotel. Its quiet and has easy access to Disneyland. A Disney shuttle stops at this hotel. Our room was on the 4th floor and was clean and spacious. It had a nice walk-in shower with the large shower head. The freeway noise was not an issue even though our room was on the freeway side. The complimentary WIFI worked well. No complimentary breakfast but MYO coffee in your room. A restaurant is on site, however we did not eat there. Free parking and a good value leads me to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travel447
Reviewed 21 January 2015

The beds were great. Its fairly clean unless you want to use the laundry or get ice. I didn't like loosing items from my room. I carried 1 of 3 missing items from home in a carry-on and both of Remember it put in the pantry. Another was taken from my suitcase. The last makes no sense but it was missing less than 24 hours from check in on my extended stay. The manager said most people find they left their items at home. I had not and double checked my home to be sure.

• Stayed: January 2015
5  Thank crazyearlr

I am very sorry that you discovered items missing from your room. We take claims of theft very seriously and always investigate them by reading the door lock to see who has been in and out of the room and then questioning anyone who made entry. Our housekeeping staff is instructed to not move anything from the bed such as suitcases or any other belongings and if an item is not physically in the trash can we also do not disturb it. In addition, there is a safe in each room and safe and safety deposit boxes at the front desk.

Reviewed 19 January 2015 via mobile

We went to supercross event at stadium. 1 night stay. Hotel was clean and good condition as i would expect from IHG hotel. Little hard to navigate to if your not familiar with the area. You can see it but not easy to get to it your first time. Was close to everything from dinner to shopping and i seen Disney was quite close.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2015

I have stayed here twice now, both times while visiting Disneyland. Reasonably well priced for the location and has a great bus service to Disneyland which runs every 15 minutes and only costs $5 for one adult per day. The hotel itself is clean and tidy with friendly, helpful staff and the free breakfast buffet is great. I would recommend to anyone needing somewhere to stay while visiting Disneyland - can't go wrong with Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends