“Good place for travelers.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #85 of 117 Hotels in Anaheim
AERM
“Good place for travelers.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2010

Took my family on Disneyland and found this a good location about a mile. Instead of walking which will make children tired before getting to Disneyland we took the city bus which is every 20 min and bought the ticket at the hotel front desk. The clean room with 2 queen bed is fine with fridge but no microwave. Sometimes it is noisy with travelers even in the middle of the night. Breakfast is just fine with plenty of carbs, fruits, hard boil eggs, coffee and tea. I look at the pool but did swim and it seems dirty at that time. Found out there are lots of restaurant and other hotels nearby.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2010

The Hotel is very clean and quiet. it is located just far enough from Disneyland, (about 3 miles north) and the tourist belt to be more reasonable in price and quiet but near more restaurants and shopping centers that are frequented by the more knowledgeable locals and frequent travelers. The hotel staff, (front desk, chambermaids and maintenance personnel) are top notch. They are eager to please, knowledgeable and quite friendly. Whenever I am in Southern California I stay at this hotel. It is a convenient drive and centrally located between San Diego and Santa Barbara. THE TWO MUST SEE PLACES IN CALIFORNIA.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 May 2010
Very delighted to hear your stay was worth great value and your feedback is very much appreciated thank you.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2010

My husband and I decided to go for the weekend and just decide to stay in Anaheim. Everything seem sold out but we drove and drove with out luck until we got to this hotel and they had a room which end up being the best in the whole entire stay. Room was really clean and fresh, front desk was VERY HELPFUL!!!! I was help by two of them Belinda & Erika they both had a smile on their face and made me feel like if they knew me just like home!!!

I will bring my family next time with us now I know where to stay aswell...

• Stayed April 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 17 May 2010
Thank you so much I am very glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn. I hope you visit soon in the near future
San Francisco, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2010

First of all, it took us forever to find this place. It said close to Disneyland, so we drove all up and down the road looking for this motel. We finally called, and the very helpful staff told us where to go. It is FAR from Disneyland, and not on the Disneyland side of the freeway, so just ge forewarned. It wasn't a big deal, since we had a car and could drive in the next morning. However, the area is a little scary. Two women got arrested for prostitution in the parking lot on our second night. We felt a little uncomfortable parking our car in the lot. It wasn't bad with just my husband and myself, but if our daughter had been there too, I would have been worried. I didn't really see any other families with kids staying there.

The walkways to the rooms feel like they're falling off. They slant towards the parking lot. They made me a little nervous to walk on.

All that said, the room itself was nice and clean and fairly quiet, except for a very noisy refrigerator that we just unplugged. Bed was comfortable. The staff was really nice, and the free breakfast was surprisingly large and pretty tasty. Probably wouldn't stay there again unless it was just my husband and myself again and it was during peak Disney season when everything else is super expensive.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kbmomsings
Dublin, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2009

When we checked out the property on the web, it was made out to look like it was near Disneyland, when we arrived in was a 15 minute drive. The hot tub was broke, which is a important part of our stay when we vacation at Disneyland. We love a hot tub after a long day of walking and waiting in long lines. I had to ask for a discount, they didn't seem happy about it, she told me we could cancell and go somewhere else. I asked to look at a room before I made up my mind, she let us, the room smelled really bad and the bed where are hard. Needless to say we went somewher else. it was a little more but worth it.

So basically the polace is far away and the room are not good and you may not have use of a hot ub, play more and go somewhere else! We stayed at the Quaiity Inn Maingate @ 22oo S. Harbor Ave. Closer, cleaner, and better staff!!! Hot Tub worked, pool was clean, room were clean and smelled good too!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank vacationsalot
comfortinnanaheim, General Manager Myrtha Moreno at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 October 2009
I apologize for the inconvience you encountered here at the Comfort Inn. Unfortunely we were having maintenance issues with our hot tub this was inevitable beyond my control.