2,531 results
All reviews the club lounge minute walk starbucks coffee gift card disney view convention center guest services anaheim resort per day room facing nightly fireworks convenience store great view of the fireworks great pool hotel restaurant disneyland fireworks near disneyland
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We’ve been here about an hour and I can’t wait to leave! I booked a king room in August for my birthday this week. When we arrived, we were told they were all sold out of standard king rooms, which is what I booked, and we could only get a handicap accessible king room or a two queen bed room. We needed a king bed so I took the accesible room.

What they failed to tell us is that there’s loud and continuous construction going on with hammers and drills either right next door or directly above this room. Thank you Sheraton for making this the worst stay ever. I can’t wait to leave on Friday. I honestly wish I would have just stayed home.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Autumn_B_83
Warren S, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay so far at the Sheraton Park Hotel. I am very sorry to hear that your having a horrible time so far because of not getting the bed type you paid for. I did see that you we were suppose to move but didn't continue. I will look into your account and see what I can do to make up for the inconvenience. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to me.

Warren Sison
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Came here for a conference and it was nice to have a hotel within walking distance of Disneyland. About a 15 min walk. Rooms are nice and if you get a room with a odd number and on the eighth floor or higher you can see the fireworks at night from the balcony. Nice pool and exercise room. The beds are very comfortable. I had a couple of minor issues, the tub/shower drain was slow and the extra door latch the have for security pulled out of the door.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Ian G, General Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thanks for the lovely review, Chip!

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We're happy that you loved our comfortable rooms and amenities so much. That's what we like to see! Regarding your concerns for our bathrooms, we will bring those to the attention of our team as we continue to improve for the future.

We'd love to share a more positive experience with you next time. Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

pros-
*within walking distance to the park but the bus also conveniently picks up guests in front of the hotel. Great for the evenings when you're exhausted.
*small little store inside hotel that has Starbucks coffee and beer and small snacks.
*bar
*hotel lobby is nice not over done.
*pillows are awesome.
*beds are good.
*hot tub helps with achy feet.
*buy your tickets in lobby.
*bar at pool.
*you can see Disney fireworks-make sure you ask for fireworks side though!

Cons-
*pool is cold-freezing! We couldn't even swim in it. Poor granddaughter wanted to swim so bad. 82' but it felt like hose water.
*you cannot adjust your room temperature. It maintains a solid temperature by the hotel only. Disappointed as I like to turn on the heat to my liking and put on the AC at night! It does have a fan which is nice to keep on to silence the noise from other rooms and halls.
*bathroom is small. Only one person can get ready at a time. One sink.
*no microwave- which is a bummer with little ones.
*stains on carpet.
*major scratches all over the desk.
*no bags in garbage containers- makes for a mess, so we always used left over Disney bags.
*at checkout, the lady did not ask how my stay was. I had to bring up my phone pictures and ask how often carpets are cleaned. She said at least once a month and That I must have had a do not disturb on my door hence why they weren't cleaned all week. I disagreed and said housekeeping was there every day but once. She just shrugged her shoulders and checked me out.
*reservation amount was not the same as check out amount even though it was made through Sheraton. They overcharged us for each night, for 3 rooms. I had to call today, as it was not noticed at check out due to having to quickly board the airport shuttle. It is getting fixed but it's after the third call having to prove it to the front desk. All they would have had to do is look it up with their reservation system but the manager would not do it. She did not believe me that it was booked at a lower rate and said I would have to prove it to her.
*no free wifi unless you get it as part of a room rate. Even then, I was charged which I had to bring to their attention and they did reverse it but still...

Overall, this is not the Sheraton name I am accustomed to. But it worked for our large family of 13. It was nice seeing the fireworks from the balcony. The hot tub was nice and having a cocktail by the pool just not in it. The hotel overall is clean and kept up, I just don't get how the rooms aren't kept at a higher standard.

Room Tip: Fireworks side and upper level
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Ian G, General Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, We appreciate your input. It's great that you loved our prime location and comfortable pillows. However, it's unfortunate to hear we didn't meet your expectations. We will be sure to address all of your concerns with the appropriate members of our team for improvement. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.

We look forward to having you back again soon for an even more positive experience.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel location is less then a 10 mins walk to Disneyland. The hotel was clean and well presented. The staff very friendly they even told us to sign up for the hotel loyalty program to waived our internet fees. So do that before you stay and get free internet. Also has a guest laundry and the small shop downstairs had everything you needed but wasn't overpriced like a lot of them can be. The bar was great to sit in and get some snacks. If we come back to Disneyland in the future we would stay here again for sure!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian G, General Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thanks for the great review, Jayjay!

It's wonderful you enjoyed your stay with us so much! We strive for excellence so we're thrilled you appreciated not only our excellent location and wonderful staff, but also our clean and comfortable rooms! Your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We can't wait to host you again soon for another amazing experience! Have a stellar day!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stayed here for a week while visiting family and enjoying the Disney attractions. An easy walk from the hotel. The Sheraton is in a great location and has all the expected amenities and more, including a deli and gift shop. Many other restaurants, shops and attractions within easy walking distance. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were excellent. We signed up for the Starwood Preferred Guest program and got a nice room on an upper floor with views of Disney's fireworks show every night off our balcony. Yes!

Room Tip: Join the SPG program before making your reservations online. Get a Disney facing room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeff R
Ian G, General Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thanks for the great review, Jeff!

We're happy you enjoyed your experience with us! The happiness and satisfaction of our guests is important to us and we endeavor to offer quality comfort and service for our guests. It's fantastic you appreciated our beautiful rooms and friendly service so much. That's what we like to see!

We look forward to sharing an even better experience with you soon! Have a wonderful day!