2,530 results
All reviews the club lounge minute walk starbucks coffee gift card disney view convention center guest services anaheim resort per day room facing nightly fireworks convenience store great view of the fireworks great pool hotel restaurant disneyland fireworks near disneyland
Reviewed 15 January 2015

The staff where great, and a good approximation to Disneyland. We loved the pool, and having the laundry close to the pool was very handy as well. The staff where all very friendly and accommodating. We had a night flight, and managed to get a 1pm check out, then we could leave our car in the carpark until 10pm, which meant our bags where safe and we could spend the day at Disneyland. Pool area was good, with a good selection of food and drinks to choose from.

Room Tip: Get Pool view, and the fireworks at Disneyland are really loud.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank lsimpsondusty49
HillaryB596, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Hi there lsimpsondusty49,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We are so happy you enjoyed your time here with us and all our associates were very helpful and welcoming to you. Customer Services is something we truly value here at the hotel and we are always trying to WOW our guests the minute they walk in our lobby entrance.

We are also glad you were able to check out our pool area in the middle of January, that is one nice thing about the lovely Orange County Area is our weather! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again the next time you are in the area and hope to see you soon!

Best,
The Sheraton Park Hotel Team

Reviewed 15 January 2015

My boyfriend and I recently travelled to the Sheraton Park for a Disneyland weekend trip. We had stayed here previously as Club Level guests, which was wonderful, but this time we had pre-booked a standard room.

1. The Room: We had some issues with the room assignment process, and Alejandro at the front desk acted quickly and professionally to resolve all of them. What happened was that we were given a room on the ninth floor (918), four levels directly below the Club Lounge where construction is ongoing (note: all other refurbishments are now completed, except the Club Lounge). It was about 3:30 PM, and we could hear hammering and such. It was also an adjoining room (note: ALL KING BED rooms are adjoining, EXCEPT those on the Club levels). We returned to the front desk and were given a pool-facing room on the 12th floor. This was much quieter, until the party on the 14th floor above us decided to have a large gathering on their deck (around 8 PM). We returned to the front desk and were given a new room 1444 (14th floor, corner room, pool-facing). It was at the far southwest corner of the floor, and was blissfully quiet. Thank you so much to Alejandro for the consistent professional and accommodating customer service we received.

2. Room Service: We enjoyed three breakfasts to the room (compliments of our resort dining gift card, provided in our Westjet Vacation Package). The meals were delicious, and all arrived within 30 minutes. There is an automatic 20% gratuity that cannot be placed on the gift card.

3. Noise: None (as previously stated, corner room on 14th floor). Once housekeeping started going (around 10-11 AM, then you hear the carts and hand-held radios in the hallways.

4. Theme Park View: Not from EVEN-numbered rooms (only odd-numbered, north-facing rooms). But our room, being on the corner, had a tiny little extra west-facing window that we could see DCA from!

5. Overall: Definitely worth the experience of staying on the Club Floors (12 and 14), which are all refurbished and well-appointed. Great front desk staff - absolutely so grateful for the outstanding customer service provided by Alejandro during our stay!!

• Stayed: January 2015
2  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed 13 January 2015

Hotel is a decent 15-20 minute walk from the park, and keep in mind this is an extra 30-40 minute roundtrip on top of a FULL day of walking already. The hotel does not provide free shuttles to the park. I would recommend the hotel provide at least a limited run shuttle as a complimentary service to its guests, as many hotels around the area do.

Having been an SPG Gold for past two years, I found the customer service was not up to SPG standards. Granted, the front desk answered my questions and did respond to my issues, but I felt like I was at the DMV every time I was up there. For example, the two check in agents did not smile once and rarely looked up at me, and while I don't need to be treated like their King, I almost felt like every question I had I was bothering them and they just look annoyed.

I was offered a chance to upgrade from a standard room to Disney view room (not a club or suite upgrade) for an extra $55/night....I mentioned isn't this part of the SPG Gold benefit and the check in agent said with annoyance "I have upgraded you" and didn't even look up. Not trying to take advantage of the hotel, but how many SPG guests have been told to pay for a stated SPG benefit here (one-level upgrade when available)?

The plus: Wifi speed was very good in the room, even the balcony. Room was spacious and relatively clean for its category (just keep in mind you're not at a Westin or Ritz). Thanks to my Disney view (after haggling with the front desk, of course....) I was able to enjoy fireworks from my room.

I *might* consider staying here again if they offered a free shuttle service and also send their front desk to a customer service seminar (along with those DMV folks!!). Otherwise, my stay was decent, but I felt I could of gotten the same level of satisfaction at the motels next door.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 11 January 2015

Alejandro at the front desk made it feel like we were staying at a Starwood Category 7 hotel: learning our names instantly, finding the most comfortable room for us, and conducting all business with such a positive attitude.

Room Tip: Get a balcony on the 6th floor or above facing the park to see the Disneyland fireworks show.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gary K
HillaryB596, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2015

Hi there Gary K!

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. I am so glad to hear our front desk agent, Alejandro did a great job with checking you in and making you feel very comfortable and as you were at home while staying with us. We truly strive on our customer service skills, always finding new ways to improve our services here at the hotel. I will personally make sure Alejandro gets recognized for his job well done and we hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Anaheim area!

Best Wishes,
Hillary B.

Reviewed 10 January 2015

We were traveling with a large group (200+) over the New Year's holiday and stayed 7 nights at the Sheraton. Amidst the hustle of bustle of the holidays, I found the staff to be very accommodating and helpful to our group and our special needs. Housekeeping staff sometimes forgot to stock our towels completely, but a quick call to the front resolved the issue.

Room Tip: 24 hour CVS drug store less than a 100 yard away. Many fast food and sit down dining options within in walking distance. Disneyland main entrance about a 15-20 minute walk.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business

Hi there Paul H,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort for your hotel of choice in the Anaheim area. We are so glad you and your family had a great stay with us over the New Years! I will be sharing your feedback with my housekeeping team so we can ensure they are double checking to refresh the amenities in our guest rooms. We appreicate you taking the time to write a review and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel again the next time you are in the Anaheim area.

Warmest Regards,