I stay in hotels a lot for my work and this place was great overall. Very friendly staff - especially Gary the concierge, Alice on the Disney counter and the lovely maid on the 7th floor whose name I didnt catch.
My 2 year old loved the glass elevator and the pool. The rooms were very quiet and well appointed with a small fridge and complimentary water. Also a washing machine and dryer on the property. The pool was good as well.
Only a short walk to Disney and plenty of dining options close by. Molly's Kitchen restaurant was average, but we were given a $100 resort credit so can't complain.
Only negatives were the $16 a night self parking fee and no free wireless in the rooms, which in this day and age should be a given! There is free wireless in the lobby and bar tho.
Would definitely stay there again and will be recommending to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is ideally located within walking distance to the Disneyland Resort, the new Anaheim GardenWalk and the Anaheim Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Anaheim
- Sheraton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Anaheim Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim California