We just finished a two night stay here July 5-7. My husbands parents are DVC members since 1994 in WDW. We have stayed at a few WDW properties as well as a trip to DVC Hilton head last month. This property is great!!!!
Check-in: it was quick. Our room was not ready so they gave us our keys and text us hike we were at the park with our suite number. They stored our bags and brought them to our unit very quickly!
The resort: the lobby was gorgeous . Lots of people hanging out talking and the kids of course watching videos on the television . The mission style decor was beautiful. Very representative of Cali. Room keys got you into the pool areas. The resort surround the pool area so it makes it more private. Nice pool lounges and a slide in one.
I loved that you could walk right into grand adventure park. Very convenient with kids!
The only thing I did not like was that the snack shop closed at ten pm, and we came back from the parks wanting food and we could only get room service. Room service was very good. Got the quesadilla and vegetable chowder.
Room: loved it! We had a two bedroom, three bathroom suite. When you walk in the second bedroom was to the left. It included two queens and a full bath. It also had its own balcony. Its set up made it very private. We had the master.The rooms stayed very dark so you could sleep in, and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was great, with a slider to open or close so that you can sit in the tub and watch TV or not. Everything was immaculate. The kitchen was small but nice. They have bench style seating at the table, and two stools at the counter. What I found unique was the fold down bed under the television. It is built in to look like the entertainment center base. It folds down to hold a small twin bed. Great for the kids! There is a pullout couch also. I believe that this unit can sleep nine if needed. I also loved that there is a full bath off of the kitchen. This is great for those that sleep in the family room area.
I want to come back again and spend more time at the resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning hotel offers premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style and elegance. With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this hotel is just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment. And with your park ticket, enjoy an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Californian Hotel
- Grand California Hotel
- Disney California Hotel
- Disneys Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Grand California Hotel
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim