“When in Anaheim.....Excellent for Dinner!”

Agio Ristorante at Doubletree Suites by Hilton
Ranked #130 of 872 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: At Agio Ristorante, you'll always find something fresh and delicious. Located in the Doubletree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort - Convention Center. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Gualala, California
“When in Anaheim.....Excellent for Dinner!”
Reviewed 1 December 2010

Located inside the Anaheim Doubletree Guest Suites hotel, this little known Anaheim restaurant is exceptionally good for dinner and is worthy of consideration. My wfie and I have patronized this restaurant on 3 visits to Anaheim over the past 4 years.

Quality of food, presentation, and service have been quite commendable. There is a full bar and an extensive wine list. Dinner menu theme is inspired Californian and Italian cuisine.

On our latest visit (Nov. 2010), my wife and I began with (her) spring salad and (my) extra creamy tomato soup...no problems here. My entree was a well prepared salmon dish with steamed baby vegetables and bread. My wife had almond crusted Mahi-Mahi with the same vegetables and remarked it was great. For dessert, we shared a very warm bread pudding that was to die for....worth the visit right there.

I had two drinks and my wife one glass of wine.....with our starters plus entree and dessert, the total bill (before tax and tip) came to $96. No complaints here.

We also noticed that families with children were (for the most part) seated at the far end of the restaurant and we at the other end. Looking for a quiet dinner for two, we appreciated that very much.

We had their breakfast bar once which included eggs benedict, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, etc. It was fine for breakfast bar food. But, if you want a quality dining experience, stick with dinner.

2 Thank trekker07
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow