“Wed lunch special $8.00”

Cortina's Italian Market & Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 977 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Lasagna for $8 plus garlic bread...amazing price! It was enough food for 2 maybe 3 people. Cannoli for dessert at the Italian Market for later.

1  Thank MominOC

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The pizza is so good here! The crust is unbelievable! I'm coming back here, but I want to try the sandwiches, they look delicious. I'll still have to order a small pizza.
The parking lot sucks,the line is really long and the seating is limited, but it doesn't matter! I'll eat in my car if I have to. It's that good!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Well, not really, but outside of Tuscany or a well worn table in a tiny Capri trattoria you can't do much better in the Peoples Republic of California. Authentic food prepared by people that care and a market that causes my body to convulse with flavored anticipation. A reminder, of what is still good in the world.

Thank you.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This place is both a good red-checkered table cloth Italian restaurant ....but it also a wonderful genuine Italian deli.
We accidentally found Cortina's on a web search and have been back many times. Delicious sandwiches, love their pasta sauce.... but the winner is their NY style pizza with any toppings you want. No offense to Chicago but this pizza is the best!
And they refill our bottle with fresh extra virgin olive oil everytime we are in the deli......finally we cant leave with a bottle of Chianti Classico.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Visited this market for the first time. Came looking for truffle cream. I bought this in Sienna, Italy. This market does not carry it. Also came here looking for some beef carpaccio. They don't have his either. I did buy some procuitto. Happy about the fact they allowed us to sample the meat. I also bought a French baguette which was very good. I will include a pic of the product I'm looking for.

1  Thank 1Jeeplover