“Worth the wait!! ”

Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit at this Cheesecake Factory. The food is great, server Angela, was FABULOUS, and the desserts OMG. We arrived at 6:00pm and only had to wait 10 mins on a Friday night, by 6:30pm line out the door. They do not take reservations. Enjoy.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Being from the UK I always forget how big the portions are in the Cheesecake Factory and ALWAYS order five times more food than I need. Still, it's good vegan comforting junk food.

I just wish they'd actually make a vegan cheesecake since cheesecake is their speciality...

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I ordered the Cobb Salad. It was delicious and huge! So I ate half there and took the rest back to my hotel (with fridge) for lunch the next day. They even gave me a new, covered dressing and plastic ware. I ate outside on the patio. It was nice but be aware that it is on a busy street if you don't like car noise.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Coming from Australia one thing missing in my life is The Cheesecake Factory. Not just for the cheesecake but definately also for the cheesecake. This is a great place to get some great food and not all greasy and "American". I have never ever had a bad meal or a complaint about this company and the Anaheim outlet was no exception and did not let me down...twice

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

The place was great. Busy but we were seated quickly, which is not expected for a family of five. The food was delicious but what really stood out was the service. We had Carnell as our waiter and let me tell you. The experience was one of a kind. I was amazed. He went above and beyond what I expect and I hope I showed him enough appreciation. He was all the kids talked about for the rest of the night.