“If ya haven't tried Poke Bowl.......ya jus gotta do it!!!!”
Review of Poke Bowl Factory

Poke Bowl Factory
Ranked #411 of 990 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 11
Description: We strive to provide fresh, clean, and healthy eating options for our customers. We make customized poke bowls to meet the needs of each individual. If you don't like fish, we have vegetarian bowl options.
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We were introduced to Poke bowls back in November while in Chino Hills. WOW ...we loved it. Poke Bowl Factory salad/rice bowl had everything we liked. Seaweed salad, sliced ginger, crab salad and wasabi. Took a friend and brother that had never eaten Poke Bowls. They were also impressed. The toasted garlic is awesome, too. A little more pricey than Chino Hills, but still great. If you don't like raw marinated salmon and tuna...... you won't like Poke Bowls. But if you like sushi, you will love it.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank 2babybluz
Reviewed 18 February 2017

We went to poke bowl factory for the first time. It is a very small place, very clean, raw fish was very fresh, staff (just two young man) was super friendly. You choose the bowl size, it is basically roll your own ingredient, we were very happy with what we got. Little ones love the desert at the end.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy poke & lately poke shops are showing up on what seems like every corner...but all poke are not alike! Gave this a try last night picking up a to go after work & today based on my positive chatter about it a co-worker went to pick it up fir us today for lunch & if you're wondering- yes I could easily eat it again tomorrow - but I'll be out of town.
It's not a fancy place. But the staff is friendly & patient in explaining my options. My poke vegans with a base of half salad half brown rice. They have more topping selections than I've seen at other poke places - my favorite being pineapple- which really adds a fun, fresh flavor! Also enjoyed the crispy fried onions & garlic. Numerous sauce selections but I went with the suggested combo of sweet mustard & lemon ponzu -- yum! I anticipate numerous visits in the future!

Date of visit: February 2017