“Very friendly staff and servers” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 858 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Seafood, Sushi, Polynesian, Hawaiian, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Cross street: South Clementine Street
Transit: Harbor Blvd/Katella Ave, Clementine/Katella Ave, “ART” Anaheim Resort Transit (located within Anaheim Gardenwalk), Train Station located at Angels Stadium.
Diamond Bar, California
“Very friendly staff and servers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

We are a predominantly vegetarian group who had gone to Roy's for a mother's day brunch. The staff was very accomodating from the minute I called them and mentioned that the majority of our group was vegetarian. I was sent an email with all the entrees that were vegetarian on their menu and our server was very patient and friendly, and took care of our large group of 12 with a smile on her face throughout the afternoon. I wouldn't hesitate to go there ever!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Shachi R
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Livermore, California
“Perfect Spot for a Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

This is the perfect spot for a special dinner for two, or a grand celebration for 12. The food is consistently delicious with a variety of appetizers and entrees that make you feel like your someplace special. It's like vacation on a plate! The service is always impeccable. The servers are friendly and helpful and above all else, treat you like they are glad you chose to dine there! I've celebrated work accomplishments, graduations, birthdays and had "girls night out." the atmosphere fits all of the above. Their "1988" martini is amazing!!!!!

1 Thank Jettdi
San Francisco
“It's all that.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

In town for daughters 18th bday. Needed a great place for a great day. Read all the reviews, been to other Roy's locations, figured we couldn't go wrong.

Reservations:
-Made reservation through open table (clicked on "reserve" button on this page.)
-Got a 7:15pm reservation for 6 people on a Saturday night.
-Called to let them know it's my daughters birthday dinner.

Service:
-Greated at the door.
-Table ready at 7:30 (not a big deal)
-Server was very pleasant, efficient, courteous, and everything you'd expect from a nice restaurant.
-She made food suggestions.
-Gave advice on ordering appetizers & desserts.
-She acknowledged daughters birthday.
-She turned our special occasion to a perfect day.

Food:
-Nothing less than wonderful.
-The kahlua pork Mac & Cheese app is a must!
-All 6 of us, including 3 picky teenagers loved our meals.
-The chocolate souffle is everything everyone raves about.

Wine & cocktail selections:
-We ordered a bottle of Cloudy Bay SB from New Zealand - yum! I wanted to drink my calories instead of eating them (but then the Mac & Cheese came out so I did both.)
-Selections were vast but not overwhelming. It was perfect.

Price:
-It's what you'd expect of a nice restaurant.
-6 people $350 (includes 1 bottle of wine, 3 desserts & $60 tip.)

Atmosphere:
-Nice
-Only thing lacking is the Hawaii & Pebble Beach views.

Overall:
2 thumbs up & a high 5 for making my daughters 18th bday extra special.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank JenJSF
Big Bear Lake
“Best food in the Disney area!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

This restaurant only used the best quality ingredients. Good service and they take online reservations. Give the butter fish a try!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank LikeToEattt
Anaheim, California
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012

I've eaten at several Roy's, but since this is the closest one to my house, I have gotten to know this one the best. Chef Ron always put out a great product and I usually have the macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi or the butterfish (both are awesome!). But last time I had the shellfish sampler. The lobster was a bit small, but very tasty.

The service is very good at all the Roy's I have been to and the Anaheim location is no different. The busser keeps my water glass full and more importantly, the server keeps my Hawaiian Martini glass full!

Chef Andy (I think that's his name) came out of the show kitchen and stopped by our table to see how we were enjoying our dinner. Nice touch.

If you haven't had the chocolate souffle for dessert, you are missing out. I think my daughter is addicted to the hot gooey chocolate!

• Visited May 2012