2,347 results
All reviews pizza hut panera bread third floor across the street parking lot mimi's cafe minute walk themed rooms would stay here again floor facing space mountain quick breakfast two queen beds disneyland entrance main gate right next door park view
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed Aug 29-Sept 04 2018.

First off, I have to compliment the staff. Very friendly and attentive. Particular notice to Jackie Z at the front desk who remembered my name the next day and always did her best to help us out.

This hotel is closer than you think to the gate. Maybe 5 minutes or so. We got a room with a fireworks view but anyone could wander over to that side and watch the show from the second floor walkway.

The beds were AMAZING. We always find hotel mattresses to be uncomfortable but these were great. One guest said her husband checked the label and planned to buy one!

The rooms themselves are clean and tidy.

There is a Panera Bread just in front of the hotel.

The pool does the job in that it’s a rectangle of cool water for the kids to let off steam.

I also didn’t notice noise from other guests coming home from the park.

We honeymooned here 19 years ago and have to say it’s still a great place to stay.

1  Thank Jeanjavert
Joy W, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for this wonderful review, Jean! We greatly appreciate you sharing such wonderful and detailed feedback about your experience, and we love that our location holds a special place in your family's heart. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Jackie and the team as well, and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights. The room was clean. The park is right across from Disneyland so really enjoyed the short walk, much better than busing to another hotel. What i didn't like is the lack of communication on what is offered and what isn't. Marriott fairfield suites website tout having breakfast at their locations.... what they don't mention is that this location is the only one that doesn't provide it for free. Very disappointing compared to other properties around Disneyland. They also did not mention on the travel site we used to book the hotel that parking was an additional $19 a day so that was an unexpected expense so when you add parking and breakfast costs the hotel was not as reasonable as other locations we have stayed in the past. I was also charged the fee without them telling me about it. They took my card for incidentals not telling me they charged $100 from the get go. When i confronted the front desk staff the next morning they said "everyone charges these fees" which is not true as i have stayed every year at Disneyland and this was the first hotel to charge me the additional fee for staying there. It felt very condescending.

Room Tip: Breakfast and parking are extra fees
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Steve R

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to provide this review and honest feedback, Steve. We apologize for any miscommunications regarding pricing, and we greatly value your input. We're very sorry to hear about your experience at the front desk when you addressed the issue. This will be addressed right away as a learning opportunity, as we aim to provide polite and respectful service to all of our guests. We truly hope we have the chance to host you again in the future for 5-star experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights as a family of 4 & had a very worthwhile stay. It’s pretty basic, nothing fancy but rooms are clean & well maintained. The pool area is nice, but can get quite crowded at times. We got woken up at 3.30am by an emergency alarm & then an apology over the speakers - after 3 long days at Disneyland this didn’t help our sleep which we were craving?! This is the only minor gripe I have with the hotel - overall I would recommend it & the staff were wonderful

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

We thank you very much for this kind, 4-star review. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the false fire alarm, and we have addressed this issue with the team. We are glad to hear that you found your rooms clean and well maintained and that you enjoyed your experience at the pool. We hope to host you and your family again in the future!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

As a Marriott Rewards member, I was thrilled to find a Marriott hotel within a 5 minute walk of Disneyland - the perfect place to stay for a magical day and night at the happiest place on earth... or so I thought. After a wonderful and memorable day at the Disney parks with my wife, we returned back to our hotel exhausted and looking forward to a restful and safe night. Unfortunately our experience was neither restful or safe. We were frighteningly awoken by an air-raid siren of an alarm at 3am. Clearly an emergency of some sort was occurring and we were given no further direction or explanation from staff. We attempted calling the front desk and they were not picking up after a dozen attempts. Very scared, we chose to stay in our room. After a terrifying 20 minutes, a second alarm sounded, this one finally accompanied by a extremely vague message over a loudspeaker, "normal hotel operations will resume shortly." We called the front desk and they finally picked up, explaining that the "fire department was on site and you should stay in your room" without any further explanation or direction. We were unable to sleep for the rest of the night due to fear of an emergency, lying awake from the hours of 3:30a until we checked out at 8am. My wife suffers from a panic disorder and is sick with exhaustion, fear, and grief. I hate to say this but - my terrifying experience with an ultimately false fire alarm (we were told by morning staff that their boiler had overheated) with no direction or explanation from hotel staff absolutely ruined my disney experience. I could not imagine undergoing such an ordeal with a family of small children. Reading through other trip advisor reviews, this facility has an ongoing issue with false fire alarms. I know that the alarm system is in place to keep us safe, but without explanation or direction from staff at 3am, the system designed to keep us safe made us feel the most unsafe I've ever felt staying at a hotel in my life. I will never be staying at this hotel again and as a Marriott Rewards member, I am extremely disappointed with my decision to stay here for my Disneyland vacation.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jwyso
Joy W, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We would like to apologize for your experience and let you know that we are addressing your concerns internally. Our guests' safety and security is our priority and we are sorry for the confusion you experienced. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a seamless stay in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Location location location!!!!! 8 min walk to the park. We where here for a 7 night stay.
We had a view of the fireworks from our room. The room was clean, staff was friendly, elevators were plenty! I did a lot of research on hotels and I landed on this one. I felt I got my monies worth 10 times over. Some hotels look like their close to the gate, but they aren’t. Do your homework. You won’t regret this one.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Joy W, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

We know location is key when traveling and we couldn't be happier to hear that you loved ours! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about how much you enjoyed our views, guest rooms and staff as well. We hope to welcome you back soon!