“Incredible Service, Incomparable Foos”
Review of Steakhouse 55

Steakhouse 55
Ranked #21 of 977 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I recently dined at Steakhouse 55 with my two sisters and mother. We were staying overnight at the Disneyland Hotel to celebrate my sister's birthday and wanted to do something special for dinner. My family and I have had annual passes since we were little. Now, as adults, we enjoy going back to celebrate various milestones. As frequent Disney goers, it was fun to try something new.

Although Steakhouse 55 is on the pricer side, it is well worth the splurge. Everything was cooked to perfection and everyone ordered something different. To have two different steaks, a lobster tail, and salmon all make it to the table cooked to perfection is no easy feat!

Our server, Beth, was an absolute gem. Seriously, maybe one of the best servers I have ever encountered. She was knowledgable about the menu, listened to our questions and responded thoughtfully, and was extremely attentive throughout the meal. She didn't push any one item, but gave explanations of what "secret" menu items may be available that would be to our liking. We tried a flash-fried spinach (off the menu) that was to die for. It was unlike any spinach dish we had ever tried. Light and complimentary to our entrees.

Steakhouse 55 was the perfect way to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday on this all girls trip to Disneyland. But I already have plans to take my husband back for a date night. This restaurant is a must try for anyone who appreciates good food and great service.

1  Thank tessemmons

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here, the steak was amazing and the sides HUGE. The Mac and cheese with lobster was to die for! Portions are huge here and you also get a loaf of sour dough bread whilst you wait for food....and you will wait! We waited 45 mins for mains which was a bit to long really especially with a 4yr old in tow!

1  Thank KJHBerkshire
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

So This is my refuge. My place away from the din and clatter that is Disneyland. Where I can get air conditioned elegance in the bar, a selection of small plates, large plates and sides that will make me and everyone in my party happy and content. Where I can get ordinary wines or elegant wines (by the glass) just get the appropriate menu.

We went there the first two nights we were there. Crab cake with plenty of crab not fillet, scallops cooked the way Gordon Ramsey would approve , Mary’s half chicken with skin so crispy I thought it was chicarones! 24 layer chocolate cake to die for (my diet did die the first night).

Special kudos to the lobster - truffle Mac n cheese. Omg. Share it with 2-3 people.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We could not get into this place for two days but we learned that you can order the full menu from the bar stools at the bar . Only the counter -- not the bar tables and chairs. So there only about 10 stools. We were a party of 3 one night and we scored three stools. Ordered full meal - salads, beef filets, big cabernet, mashed potatoes. WONDERFULLY prepared food. Great place to people watch. Bar staff very attention.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at The Disneyland Hotel and we chose Steakhouse 55 to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary.
It is a very elegant restaurant, full of Disney memorabilia and perfect for special occasions.
Our waitress was extraordinarily friendly,professional and knowledgeable of the menu so it was an absolute pleasure to be served by her!
The food was delicious-my salmon was cooked to perfection-well done as I asked and full of flavour whilst my husband had a steak, which he said was one of best he’d had in his life.
As we were celebrating our anniversary we received a little complementary cake with Happy Anniversary on it.Very nice!
I also can’t not fail to mention the bread they serve to start the meal-it’s so delicious!
We had a good time and we will be back!

1  Thank Shrew1982