“Kabob”
Review of Luna Grill

Luna Grill
Ranked #32 of 85 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Luna Grill is fast casual restaurant concept with locations in Southern California and Texas, providing healthy options and real food crafted with care and cooked to order.
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great Food, Came here for dinner at tried the flat chicken that the cashier suggested. The hummus was really flavorful too

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My one and only visit to this new kabob house was that the kabob's were not moist and the rice not moist and the taste was lacking due to seasoning and knowledgeable middle-eastern techniques that would yield a tasty meal. I feel it is overpriced and not the value for the portions nor the taste.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Great Mediterranean spot with quick service and super friendly staff. I had the El Greco bowl which had a spicy kick. Really good. My son had a gyro wrap in a pita. Great food...but a little cold inside the restaurant. Interesting fountain drinks available plus beer on tap and wine.

Would certainly eat here again.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

While in California for work, we went to Luna Grill, 5 out the 8 days we were there. It was just down the street from our office. I love the food. It is one of the better Authentic Greek fast food places I've been too. Service is quick and the workers are very nice. You order your food, get your drink, and they bring it to you. I wish they had one in the Phila, Pa area.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered a Greek salad off the menu because it was fast. I paid $9+. When I opened it up I was in shock because there was so little salad in the small bowl. It was 1/2 full of greens and red onions with a tablespoon of cheese and 3 Greek olives. It came with 2 small dressings and, I kid you not, three tiny triangles of pita bread. Everybody I was with thought it was a rip off. I contacted corporate to complain and I was told that they would consider my concerns but that they strive to work within "nutritional guidelines". More like "corporate guidelines" to make money.