“COFFEE!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Description: Come visit us at 2383 W Apache Trl in Apache Junction. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I love coffee and not being cheap I don't want to spend 5 for a cup! McDonald's has GREAT coffee for a buck!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

My least favorite fast food place but sometimes I just seem to go. I work nights and so it is only one of three drive throughs open. I do like the cones, flavorful and cheap but not sure if it is has any ice cream in it at all. The staff is ok and overpaid.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This is on of the worse McDonald's I have been to. I go in the morning for my diet Coke fix. The manager that works the drive thru is always grumpy and rude. They seem to not reset their credit card machine frequently and would rather tell you your credit card doesn't work then sell you food. I was there one morning and all 3 of the cars in line tried to pay with credit cards. All if us told our cards were no good. They would rather have waste than serve their customers. I now drive 6 miles to a different McDonald's that I have never had this issue at and the help is always friendly and nice to you. I also went back three hours later and my credit card worked with no issue. However grumpy was still working the drive thru. Despite it was 10:28 AM and lunch starts at 10:30 AM she would not let me order lunch. By the time I got to the window to pay it was after 10:30 AM. They can screw up a cup of soda. So, unless you want to be treated rudely and get an incorrect order if you can even get your order I recommend going elsewhere.

1  Thank Loretta A
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Stopped in for a cone. Service was quick and friendly and the cone was good. Can't beat the price. I like any eating establishment that is easy in and out and clean.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Breakfast order was taken quickly, accurately and served up fast. The floors, counters and restroom was very clean