US$ 106
HIExpress.com
US$ 126
US$ 123
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
Hampton.com
US$ 89
US$ 180
Econo Lodge(Auburn)
US$ 67
Candlewood Suites Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 91
CandlewoodSuites
US$ 49
US$ 48
Priceline
US$ 134
Official Site
All reviewsstarbucks coffeeoff the highwaysmall poolguest servicesfire pitnewer hotelmodern touchesfull sizewalk in showerfitness centerhot tubnice lobbystayed one nighta great stayplenty of parkinggas stationin town
Reviewed 19 April 2018

This is a great location for any meeting or workshop. The meeting space is perfect for a mid-size group. The customer care is truly exceptional. Because of our excellent experience, we plan to have our next meeting here. I highly recommend this hotel to any business, friend, or family member.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cbanks2018
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you cbanks2018 for your kind comments about our hotel! We were so thankful to have you stay here and we are looking forward to hosting your upcoming meetings.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I only stayed once, but it was what I have come to expect at a Courtyard. Checkin was quick and easy. The room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good but a little pricey. The best part was the friendly staff. I'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank listener472003
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear listener472003,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are genuinely happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again next time.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first time staying at this particular hotel location, and my stay was definitely one of the best I've had. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The menu at the bistro was new, and although I only ate 1 thing, it was delicious. Again, the staff was awesome. I recommend this place. It was a convenient location which was also a plus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ACasey217
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear ACasey217,

Thank you for your feedback I’m happy to read that you would recommend our hotel! Our guests are our first priority and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you back to Auburn.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks luxury and new. When you see building and decoration like this, you’d expect excellence service. But I am a bit disappointed. When we arrive the hotel which is already. There is a staff sitting at reception sofa. When our group is entering, she just get up. At night I couldn’t find the hair dryer, so I called to the reception to ask where it was in room. The reply was ok but it sounded like you speak to friend, not speaking to guest. The staff told me that it was hang at the closet. But actually, it was beside the spare blanket which you hardly noticed.
The amenities is nice in the sense that it is all Paul Mitchel product. However, there are only facial soap, bath soap, shampoo and conditioner- that’s all! There is not even cotton pad and lotion!
The faucet is in weird style comparing the room decoration. Hot water comes a bit slow.
When I open the window in the morning, the mystique wire screen almost falls down! Luckily that I can grab it in time

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Jing100
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Jing100,

Thank you Jing100 for give us some feedback. We will talk with our team and implement the needed change that you have suggested. Thank you again for your time and we hope to see you next time you are in the Auburn area.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The Hotel seems to be relatively new built and the rooms are fresh, there is a gym, pool and the internet is feasable fast. So far so good.
But there is one thing completely changing the picture and this is the breakfast arrangement in this Hotel.
I stayed for 3 days and during 2 mornings of these the service was very time consuming, I had to wait around 20 minutes every time after ordering the breakfast.
One morning it was not even possible to get breakfast at all because the available personnell was not trained.
I would not have expected this kind of situation in a Marriott Hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter_Pe
Katie G, General Manager at Courtyard Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Peter_Pe,

Thank you for your feedback. You are absolutely right we let you down when it came to the Bistro service. I truly apologize, this is not a typical experience or representation of what the Courtyard brand has to offer. I will personally address all the issues you mentioned to ensure this does not happen in the future. Should you think of anything else or I can assist you next time you are in the area we would like the opportunity to make it up to you.