All reviews room was clean stay there again staff was friendly auburn university cereal hdtv wifi motel comfort microwave hurricane pet game
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My family ended up staying at this Quality Inn after having car problems. It was clean but basic. You could tell that it had been “updated” because the paint colors and the floors didn’t match. The breakfast was on the plentiful side with biscuits, sausage, cereal, and breads, as well as the old faithful waffle maker. The app was super easy to use to book the room and WiFi was free. It was a little aggravating to have housekeeping knocking on your door to clean when we only staying on night and hadn’t checked out yet. A good stay for one night.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 8 December 2017

As we were visiting historic Tuskegee - this was a great fit for us. Easy ride into Tuskegee. The hotel was clean, helpful and comfortable. Hard wood floor which was very nice. They have a nice breakfast area too. Outdoor pool and patio. Easy walking distance to Waffle House and other shops and restaurants too.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We came to town for the Auburn and Georgia Southern game. We booked 3 rooms and the hotel was sold out. They were generous and allowed us to check in early, as the rooms became available. It was fun to have other fans at the hotel. The rooms were nice and included microwaves and a mini fridge. The breakfast included waffles, eggs, sausage, English muffins, cereal, muffins, etc. Overall, we enjoyed the stay and would stay again!

Room Tip: hotel is right across from the mall and Red Lobster
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at the Quality Inn Hotel in Auburn, Alabama during my Hurricane Irma evacuations from South Florida. I was instantly pleased with the decor and smell of the room. The wall portraits in brushed steel, flat panel HDTV, faux hardwood floors, and matching dark hardwood furniture made the room resonate with exceptional quality and comfort. Speaking of comfort, the bed was more comfortable than my own. I ended up asking the front desk who was the mattress manufacturer - Serta.
To top it off, the continental breakfast was AMAZING in comparison to other chain hotels I've been to on the side of many highways. There were real egg and sausage patties in a hot banquet dish, cereal, juice, coffee, and a real waffle iron with batter ready to go!
While I was there, housekeeping was installing new single cup coffee makers in every room.
All in all, I was impressed with this hotel property and their staff.
Congratulations to the Quality Inn in Auburn, AL.

Room Tip: There is no elevator. The pool is on the far left side when facing the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This is a sweet little hotel that is immaculately clean and fresh and pleasant. I wish we could have stayed longer but they only had the one night available. Lots to do in Auburn so we plan to return and, when we do, this is where we will stay!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple