US$ 73
ClarionHotels
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 60
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

US$ 97
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 180
US$ 175
Hampton Inn Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 112
Hampton.com
Courtyard Auburn(Auburn)
US$ 94
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

Candlewood Suites Auburn(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
Econo Lodge(Auburn)
US$ 63
Priceline
US$ 134
Official Site
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelroom was cleancollege visitnice staygas stationin townthe entire stafffree breakfastdefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlymy daughterhgijolobbyinterstateopelika
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

You walk up to the hotel and you think a typical nice Hilton. You walk into the lobby and say the same thing. The breakfast was good (reason for the 2 star instead of a 1) You leave the lobby and it's all down hill from there.
The carpet throughout the hotel was disgusting. Stained and ripped.
The room was dirty. The ceiling infront of the vents were really dirty.
The bathroom smelled of a cigarette and perfume combination.
The light switch in the bathroom was really disgusting, Dirt and I don't know what that was on them.
It's almost like Hilton bought a hotel and remodeled the outside and lobby and left the rest of the hotel alone. I would not spend $50 dollars to stay there

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Miri L, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Auburn/Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear patrickjlynn

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.

Miri L.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Great location and great service. Front desk staff was very helpful with directions and ideas of places to visit. We will definitely stay here again and will recommend it to other family members that visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Room was not ready at check in. I would think they Could have at least offered me and my family a free breakfaat for the inconvenience. I was only offered water which all guest were offered. The room had water damage by glass window not appeal ing.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

As usual, the employees at HGI didn’t let me down - always helpful and accommodating.

However, the facilities are a little worn. Also, be sure to stay on the side of the building with odd numbers. Even numbers are on the interstate side - noisy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Nice location... but hidden behind a gas station and Bents Motors.
Jo was great.
A few glitches when arriving but she quickly resolved the issues.

The other reviews of Bed Bugs had me nervous...but there were NO Problems to report!!!!

The room we were up graded to was specious and clean.

Pro- new flat screen TV's
Con- the carpet needed a upgrade and the decor was a little out dated in my opinion. (Tho it Could have just be the Aviance of the chain)

NO FREE breakfast...but for $10.95 you can order to taste
Nice lobby, Complimentary lemon water and coffee.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family