Holiday Inn Express Atmore
US$ 124
US$ 107
US$ 78
Priceline
Log Cabin Inn(Bay Minette)
US$ 76
US$ 70
Oak Leaf Inn(Brewton)
US$ 74
US$ 62
US$ 86
US$ 82
Country Inn
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswind creek casinotowels and hot waternext morningking size roomroom was cleanbusiness or pleasureshuttle servicecleaning stafffront desk clerkwould recommend this hotel to anyonemini fridgefree breakfastfirst floorstaff was very friendlyhot breakfastgulf shoresinterstate
Reviewed 15 February 2012

The rooms very roomy. Food in the mornigng was very good. the staff very friendly. Loved the place.

Room Tip: Its near the Casino just off the interstate.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2012

The title kinda says it all. Very clean hotel, helpful and friendly staff. There is a casino across the street so the hotel got busy on during weekend, but still was never noisy. Has a decent breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank kayellpee
Reviewed 21 January 2012

One of my best friends recently passed away and I needed to head to Atmore, Alabama for a funeral. I was surprised to see that there was a hotel there because I had always heard my friend talk about how small the town was. I made a few calls to the hotel prior to arrival and everyone was so unbelievably nice and kind. Once I arrived, I realized that they were not just trying to see a hotel room - they have a great business with such a wonderful location across from the Wind Creek Casino. They were honestly as nice and genuine as they had sounded on the phone. The entire front desk staff made a effort to offer their condolences to me and it almost felt like coming home - especially after such a hard day. I can't thank them enough for their kindness and would also like to tell them that their hotel was so nice and comfortable. The bed was perfect, the room was spacious and clean, the WIFI was fast and easy (allowing me to catch up on work) and the breakfast was delicious. They had no control over the rain, but I will say that it stopped long enough for me to get my luggage in the car. If I ever need to travel there again or if anyone I know needs to travel there, I will tell them to visit and to meet Miss Joy and Miss Rainy. What lovely people. Thank you for making a terribly sad day better.

Room Tip: The WIFI is fast, the rooms are very clean and the location is perfect - just off I-65 and across the street from the Wind Creek Casino if you are interested in trying that.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Decided to stay at the HIE in Atmore while traveling to the deeper south mainly because of the new Wind Creek Casino across the street and we were impressed with the whole operation. The rooms were clean, tidy, and spacious, the staff was pleasant and helpful. Free shuttle to the Casino if that is your favor. The breakfast was hot and steamy with more than the usual bagels and oatmeal. There were scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy and two kinds of sausages along with all the normal cinnamon rolls and cereals ... The attendant was pleasant and greeted us with a warm hello and good morning ... At checkout the billing was accurate and the morning staff was just as courteous and the evening staff ... Nice place ...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Superior_Dave
Reviewed 27 October 2011

i got to the hotel around 6. First off the frontdesk clerk was very rude, then my reservations was not how i made them. i asked for a double and they assign me to a king. So after i got all that straighten out i goes up to my room soon as i walk in i see that my bed look like the sheets had never been changed, blood was on my pillowcases, hair all in my bathroom floor, and the room look like it hasn't been dusted in months. The breakfast was not good at all it was cold and half done and one of the kitchen lady was very rude. i wasnt stay back at the hoilday inn express if it was the last hotel on this earth. i wouldn't advise my dog to stay there it is so bad

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family