All reviewssausagefresh breakfasteggsthin wallsroom was comfortable and cleanwould stay here againyogurtfree breakfastspring breakbreakfast barcookiesgulf shoresparking lotnoiseinterstatefloridagas
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

We are traveling with a dog, so we stopped at subway to pickup sandwiches. There was only one desk chair to sit on to eat, so I had to sit on the bed to eat. The bathroom/ sink area provides no privacy. The room seemed clean, but I found an ant on my pillow in the morning. Not sure if I would stay here again

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel was clean, the staff was curteous, and the breakfast was pretty good compared to other complimentary breakfast. I chose this hotel based on a coupon I found in a hotel book I picked up at the Alabama welcome center a few miles north on I 65. Turned out to be a good choice.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2015

I was a little hesitant to make reservations at Sleep Inn because even though I visit Athens 3or4 Times a year, I had not noticed it before. But I did find it, right behind Krystal. My room was clean and seemed to have been updated. The building was quiet so I slept very well. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast had several choices, eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal and muffins and waffles. I was pleased with my stay and would stay there next time I need a hotel in Athens.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Andrea T, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Dear Guest,
First let me just say that we're so very happy to hear you finally found us. I would love to hear what that one thing was that finally caught your attention.

Now that you did finally found us, we hope that you've found your home away from home for all of your future trips to Athens to visit your family.

Manager
256-232-4700

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I've stayed at several Sleep Inns and this one is really no different than other older style Hotels I've stayed at. The Rooms are decent, there is a receptacle near the bed to charge your phone and most Sleep inns have a fridge and microwave in the room. Had a good nights sleep and I guess if your just passing thru then that's all you need.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Andrea T, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Dear Roy,
Thank you for taking the time to give a review regarding your stay with us. All reviews, whether good, bad, or neutral, help us see where we are excelling with our guest's satisfaction and where we need to make improvements.

We are very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our new alarm clock with the USB port on the back to charge your phone with, and that you left here well rested.

We hope to see you again during any future travels you may have through our area.

Athens, Al

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

Had a chance to stay at this property due to work...property was very clean all around, front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. No complaints of any kind at tgis this property and I will definitely return in the near future. Located right off the interstate and a lot of restaurants are within actual walking distance. Truck parking is also available.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Andrea T, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

256-232-4700