All reviewssausagefresh breakfasteggsthin wallstraveling southroom was comfortable and cleannew orleanswould stay here againyogurtfree breakfastspring breakbreakfast barcookiesgulf shoresparking lotnoiseinterstate
Reviewed 13 April 2015

The staff was extremely curtious, the room tho small was clean and all items in working order. Unfortunately the corporate support for the computer system was less than adequate. The computer was down the whole day complicating check out and payment.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Andrea T, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2015

I'd first like to sincerely apologize for the issues with the Choice system at the corporate level during your stay with us. I understand that it brought upon a serious inconvenience for a couple of days during that time.

I am definitely interested in hearing more about your stay with us, good or bad, and would like to speak with you in regards to what I can do due to any issues you incurred during your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email at your earliest convenience.
Phone:256-232-4700
Email: sleepinn35611@yahoo.com

Kindest Regards,
Manager
Sleep Inn, Athens, Al

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Clean comfortable room, courteous and efficient desk personnel, good bed and hot breakfast with all the usual items. Could the towels be a bit thicker, sure, could the room have a comfy chair, sure, but if all you need is a place to sleep, as we did, this Sleep Inn is a great value. Some traffic noise and we did hear some of the softball tournament ladies at one point, but that can happen anywhere. A plus for noise reduction. This location did not have those annoying door closers that so often slam the room doors closed.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2015

This hotel was right off off interstate 65 so not much time was spent locating the hotel, it could have been marked slightly better to find the turn in but not to hard! The place was immaculate , the room was perfect , the beds awesome and the best shower ! No interstate noise and pass free fast working WiFi. They had a Spring Break game going on if you posted a picture to Facebook or Instagram you won a prize so of course we did! My only complaint was the breakfast was terrible. The sausage was burnt, the gravy and juice watered down way to much. With that being said the girl that made breakfast came in late so the manager had to do it so that could have been the reason! No doubt I will stay here again!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 11 March 2015

I stayed here while traveling. I arrived with no reservation and sick. I was greeted by the General Manager and the young lady at the front desk. The GM offered to go get medicine for me - actually several times and offered water, etc.. They took great care to put me in a room with close and easy access, helped me with my luggage and just generally took excellent care of me. I could not have ask for any more to be done. I send a travelogue to my friends as I travel and I highly recommended they stay at this hotel if they are ever in the area. I will definitely stay there again. Thanks so much for all the care that was given to make me comfortable. Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank bseibenhener
Andrea T, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your stay at our hotel. Our main goals are to offer clean, comfortable rooms and above and beyond service that makes our guest feel right at home. I'm extremely happy that you felt that during your stay with us. I hope that you're feeling much better and look forward to seeing you again should you be traveling through our are in the future.

Sleep Inn, Athens
256-232-4700

Reviewed 7 March 2015

On 2/10/2015 there was a terrible ice storm between Nashville and Athens. Everyone was trying to get off the roads and flooded the local hotels. Andrea at the Sleep Inn, was kind and worked hard to find rooms for everyone in need even after their rooms were all sold. Since we had reservations, she even let us go ahead to our room as she single-handedly took care of a lobby full of weary customers. The next morning she told us to forget about check out time, and to just wait until the roads were safe. Her consideration for us and others was deeply appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank JerylNegley

Thank you so very much for taking the time to feel our a review for our hotel about your stay with us. In the beginning, I was unsure whether I'd be able to last for all of those hours at the pace I had to move that night, but the guest I checked in that night, including you, were absolutely amazing as well. Whether it's myself or other front desk staff, it's very important for each and everyone of our guests to feel just as loved and appreciated as the next, on top of providing them with a clean and comfortable stay. It warms my heart to know that on such a crazy busy night, where we weren't able to devote much time to each guest, you still got that feeling.
I'm super happy to hear that you made it to your destination safely, and we hope to see you again during any future travels you have through this area.

Sleep Inn, Athens