Open today: Closed

My Favorite Alabama Vineyard

Reviewed 3 March 2018
SJHend
Ashland, Alabama

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Not only good wines but great story of their beginnings. I'll leave that for you to find out. Very cool place. Property is huge. Vines all over. Met Dana the owner and our host. Delightful woman. Easy to listen too. Knowledgeable about her wines. We were met by her two dogs outside the tasting room. Shop is cozy with a lot of gifty items and wine for purchase. No signs or signage for this place until you come out on the road the vineyard is on. Have you GPS or Maps handy. Don't for get to get your Wine Passport stamped.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My husband and I enjoy making a few trips a year to restock on our favorite wines. One of the reds we love is the Norton. It is worth a drive and the owners are very nice. They will take you through a tour and answer any questions you may have about their wines. Matter of fact, I need to make another trip to pick up some great, local wine.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This winery is great... the lady doing the tasting for us was sweet and knowledgeable... her two Scotty dogs greeted us ❤️❤️. Wine was delicious... great visit!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Visited here with my wife and adult daughter. The owner was friendly and really informative. He even showed us the manufacturing area. As far as the wine, the samples were fun to try and although it certainly isn't Kendall Jackson, they were good. A nice local Alabama vineyard to support. There are also a few other vineyards in the NE Alabama area and they have a "wine trail" card that is stamped and a gift given once you try them all.