All reviewssausagefront deskeggssmoking roomroom was cleanbiscuitsbreakfast areastay there againc worked wellsaturday morningstandard faregreat place to stayfree breakfastbaseball tournamentbwcerealmotel
Reviewed 25 December 2017

we always stay with the patel's when visiting andalusia. the staff is professional and we have never wanted for a handicap room. the hotel had been remodeled prior to or last stay, and what an excellent makeover it received. excellent in and out of town location, across the street from several restaurants and straight driving distance to several others either way you turn out of the parking lot. a big plus is the convenience store and gas station right next door!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Every time I go out of town or just feel like getting away I always choose this Best Western !!!! By far the best hotel chain and will continue to be! The staff,rooms, and overall environment is wonderful! They never fail to make me feel right at home....like I'm family!!! Love it!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2017

After having to choose a smoking or non-smoking room online, I had much trepidation about this stay. I girded myself for another march to the front desk after opening the door to my "non-smoking" room only to be attacked by a cloying air freshener poorly masking stale cigarette smoke. I was surprised and delighted that nothing like that happened; in fact, on the desk was a table-tent sign boasting that the property was 100% smoke free. I wish they would make this clear on booking.com. The women who make this place hum are warm, friendly, and efficient in their tasks. Lastly, the property is convenient to quaint downtown Andalusia, a gas station/mini-mart, and to a few box restaurants, if that's your thing.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Clean and nice hotel with a good continental breakfast. I was happy with the cleaning service. No bugs inside the room and good air conditioning. There were big spiders outside the room in the outside corridors. Felt safe in the room as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Second time to stop here on our way to the beaches. GREAT place to stay. Clean, comfortable and the staff is helpful and friendly. And breakfast in the morning before you head out on the road again. What more do you need?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family