Candlewood Suites Alabaster
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Calera)
View Hotel
All reviewsan extended stay hotelfront deskone nightquiet at nighta pet friendly hotela great place to stayqueen bedquiet locationlobby areathe entire staffpleasant staywould stay here againwalking distancewalmartmicrowavehousekeepingtarget
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my family was here in room 403 we had family on just bout every floor a couple days ago and it was the worst two days, the upper management is sorry especially the front desk receptionist Taylor I asked for towels and she rolled her eyes and her tone was very sassy!!!we all asked for towels for several rooms and got told we have to wait until some dry but we never received any !!!they treat the lower employees like crap I was listening to some of the cleaning staff talk about how they don't ever have what they need and how unorganized they are. And the old maintenance man was on the walkie talking to management asking what should he do about a pet room and managements response "we don't have the time to clean it properly so forget about bombing it, just make sure the hair is not that bad, but I need you to switch an air conditioner out in 108!! That's sickening !!! It unsanitary!! I asked a couple of there cleaning staff what do they do when they guest have pets and she confirmed what I heard on the walkie , if they trying to sell a room quick they don't require them to clean!! What if whomever check into the room next as a pet allergy or what if the pets wasn't kept up! When we heard that it was definitely time to check out of that dirty place!! This place just want to make money they care nothing about there guest!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
EadesTE, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alabaster, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Good Morning Susan,

We are happy that you chose Candlewood Suites while in Alabaster, AL. We apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience with us during your stay. I had a meeting with our staff this morning to discuss and make corrections regarding your comments. The pet rooms were put out of order yesterday because we had several of them. I explained to the staff that our guests are our main priority and should be our top priority. We strive daily to make sure our guests are completely satisfied and want them to return. We would also like for you to give us another opportunity to make it right. Please give me a call to discuss further. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This is an extended stay hotel. I stayed here one night and enjoyed my stay. Place is under some renovations but still a great place to stay. I would highly recommend and would stay here with family also.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
EadesTE, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alabaster, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed you visit with us! Yes, Candlewood Suites is an extended stay hotel as well as for a one or more night stay. Guests enjoy our full kitchens and other amenities. Our hotel is undergoing renovations so we can provide newer accommodations to our guest. So next time you come you will be able to see our changes. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family. See you soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Front desk was great but Haley was exceptionally great. She always had a great attitude and treated not just me, but all of my colleagues well! I would definitely stay again just because of her. The hotel is clean and no one caused us any problems.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
EadesTE, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alabaster, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. Haley was happy to know that we were expressing true hospitality here at Candlewood Suites. She is a new addition to our hotel and has had quite an impact on our guests. We strive daily to provide clean, comfortable and a home like atmosphere while guests are traveling. We appreciate you staying with us and can't wait to see you again. Have an awesome week.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Front desk was very friendly and helpful,housekeeper was very courteous and helpful and rooms were very neat will recommend to family and friends and we look forward to staying there again parking lot was well lit and every one was helpful

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
EadesTE, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alabaster, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. Our staff liked you nice comments regarding your stay. Word of mouth goes a long way and we look forward to accommodating your friends and family. We hope you have a fabulous weekend and we look forward to seeing you next time. Again, thanks so much.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

When we checked in we were informed there was a $75 non-refundable pet fee that was not disclosed at booking, we only stay in these hotels as we are rewards member. The highest pet fee we have paid was $25, when we asked about this high amount all we got from desk clerk was "I don't make up the rules!" She did not care one bit about our question. The parking is ridiculous, they have construction people who should park in the empty lot across the street. The room we were in was so run down, bedroom door had a huge crack in it, iron and ironing board was old and broken, we found black hairs in both beds, everything in bathroom was rusted. The kitchen corners had food crumbs in them, floor was sticky. The was barely any silverware in the drawers. front desk said our ice maker would produce ice in 20 minutes, there were maybe 10 pieces after 12 hours. When we went down for coffee in the morning there was no sugar, we asked the desk clerk if there was some more she shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know" then went back to talking to her buddy. This was the attitude of staff the entire stay. We asked for a nonsmoking room however we were on a floor with smokers so when we walked in the halls it was very strong and our room smelled of smoke. For the price we were charged and the pet fee you would expect better service and nicer rooms. The general manager did respond to our survey however as I have seen on here all she does is make excuses and never makes things right. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone but maybe construction workers. Don't waste your money or energy on this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank thejohnsons1217
EadesTE, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alabaster, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Johnsons,

We thank you for staying with us and letting us know about your concerns. We apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. It is very important to us that our guests enjoy their stay. We apologize once again for the pet fee, for it is necessary to sanitize the guest room for the next arrival. Our property is going through a renovation to upgrade our property to better serve our guests. We take your comments very seriously and have taken actions for correction. We hope you will give us an opportunity to be of service.