Washington Court Hotel
The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 332
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
US$ 395
US$ 330
  • Breakfast included
US$ 268
US$ 259
  • Pool
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$ 371
US$ 234
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
US$ 550
US$ 518
US$ 492
US$ 403
US$ 351
Official Website
  • Restaurant
The Liaison Capitol Hill DC(Washington DC)
US$ 455
US$ 247
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
US$ 478
US$ 385
Orbitz.com
1,529 results
All reviewsunion stationcapitol hillgreat view of the capitolcapital buildingfire stationwithin walking distancenational mallfront desk staffvery nice hotelfew blocksper daylobby areabed was very comfortablebusiness centerhotel restaurantconvenient locationsmithsonian museums
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I understand that this hotel is located close to Capitol Hill but I still believe this hotel is overpriced and the rooms could use some renovating. I really don't understand why the expensive hotels charge for internet services. This hotel even charged for using the computers in their business center. The only thing supplied in the room was a coffee pot, nothing else special.
The people that worked at the hotel were friendly and the hotel bell men were extremely nice & hard working. This hotel is located only 1/2 block from the fire station & can be very noisy.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

This hotel is about 3 blocks from the Capitol and two blocks from Union Station- where you can catch the Metro. It's a very nice, clean hotel and the service was very nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the top floor- the 16th- that faces "out". The ones that face inward get a "view" of the deck above the lobby.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robee1226
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I am a frequent business traveler and usually stay in Hilton related hotels. This was my first experience at the Washington Court. I was very pleased with our experience. Adam at the front desk was especially helpful and even remembered our names when we checked in having spoken to us the day before we arrived. The hotel is well cared for, and in pretty good shape in terms of wear and tear on the rooms. We had a standard room on the top floor (16), so this review is based on that room. There was plenty of space in the room, and the bathroom was very generous in size. It might need a remodel in a year or two, but there was so much shelving I thought I was at home. This is unusual in almost any hotel. There is only one sink, even in the spacious bathroom, so plan accordingly. The personal coffee pot was not the latest or greatest, but to heat hot water for tea, it was fine. Towels in good shape, sheets and pillows were also in good shape. The bed was very comfortable...somewhere between the Westin and the Hilton if that makes sense. Our floor wasn't the quietest, so I would note that I could hear almost everything happening in the hallway. We had to call maintenance for a slow sink and trouble with the thermostat, but both of these things were attended to and worked fine when we returned. The biggest surprise was the quality of the food in the restaurant. Not only was it organic, it was very fresh and very delicious. Two thumbs up for the food. As far as location, everyone has already commented on that so feel free to rely on those reviews as they are accurate. The only thing that would have made me give a higher rating is if we had access to some executive lounge or similar like Hiltons have. I would definitely consider this hotel again. Happy travels!

2  Thank marqule
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Perchance I'm biased but since I live in Capitol Hill and only booked when the Mid Atlantic Leather host hotel reservations ran out, I was only looking to be near enough to walk to the events without having to catch a bus or metro. I was more than pleasantly surprised when no one looked askance at me in Leather wear for 4 days. The hotel itself was nice and comfy and lower priced than I would have thought. The staff was courteous enough and helpful getting me up and running with the internet access. My stay was wonderful since it was close enough to Union Station so I could go shopping if the need arose. I'm having friends from Lauderdale stay here when they visit in the fall.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank BlackBear54
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We stayed at Washington Court for 4 days over Easter Weekend. It is the perfect location for exploring DC. 2 blocks from the Capitol and Union station, it is easy to get around the city. Check in was super easy and the doormen helped us every day by storing our bikes we rented and our bags on check in/out day. Beds had very nice linins and were clean and modern. The TV is large screen and the bath items will leave you smelling like oranges all day! Beds are a bit on the firm side, but nice. The atrium was relaxing, did not eat in the restaurant (did not look busy ever) but the Starbucks across the street is a madhouse in the AM! The 2 Irish pubs right around the corner were fun with good food (the Dubliner) and beer. There is a deli/store at the corner to get drinks and subs if you wish...

Room Tip: Good location right near Union Station. Service was outstanding. Internet costs extra. No room safe. The Bistro 525 restaurant is over-priced, but food was pretty good. Also, anything beyond a house wine (i.e., Pinot, Riesling, etc.) at restaurant or bar is EXORBITANTLY priced!
1  Thank jrudolph317