When I pulled up to the hotel in a taxi I knew it would be good. We were met by exceptional service as soon as we walked in from the doormen. Unfortunately, or so we thought, our booked room had people in it! However we were incredibly lucky as we got a free upgrade to a spacious suite! Although one person had to sleep on the sofa, the room catered for all our needs, coffee maker, big tv, beautiful bathroom and soft queen bed. To add to that the maid was extremely helpful as she gave us extra coffee and shower gels as the suite usually is for two.
Overall, if I came to Washington D.C again I would definitely come back here! Also a good location as only a 10 minute walk is required to reach the White House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Become a part of history when you stay at Loews Madison Hotel. Located in the heart of downtown Washington D.C., our hotel has been honored to host distinguished guests including Elizabeth Taylor and John F. Kennedy. Our unmatched dedication to service has made us the first choice for political and social leaders, global travelers and families seeking the cultural legacy of our nation's capital. Only a short stroll from the White House, Embassy Row, and National Mall Monuments, Loews Madison Hotel is a refreshing destination for corporate stays, relaxing getaways and unforgettable gatherings. Appointed with sophisticated furnishings, our Washington, D.C. hotel features a collection of rooms and suites with amenities fit for a president. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Madison Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Hotel Washington Dc
- Madison Washington Dc
- Madison Hotel Washington Dc