Most of the basics are there, comfortable bed/bedding, good plumbing, acceptable service attitude, and rooms that have aged relatively well. The confirmed Gold Passport Diamond upgrade landed us a Park Executive Suite or at least that was what the front desk agent called it. The 1-BR suite was spacious and contained 1.5 baths, a long sofa, and a square living room table in lieu of a more traditional work desk (no work surface in the bedroom). We took advantage of the loaner bicycles at the concierge. For the cost conscious, the valet parking is $48 per night. Perhaps a way to describe the property location would be ‘near the center of everything, but close to nothing’, except for the independent cinemas on the back side of the hotel, but not a big deal if you are planning to drive everywhere as we were. While I would rate this property ahead of The Williard, in comparison to Park Hyatts in Asia, this location falls way short.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Washington, located in the fashionable West End Georgetown neighborhood of the nation's capital, combines sophisticated modernism with classic American style. With its Tea Cellar offering rare and vintage tea selections, intimate Spa Room offering an array of services and treatments, redesigned flexible event and meeting space, and celebrated Blue Duck Tavern restaurant, Park Hyatt Washington offers guests a unique experience in the nation's capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Hotel Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt